Thursday, December 25, 2008

FFF~Christmas Fun~~


Favorite Foto Friday theme is Christmas fun...We had lots of fun..I'm sad to let it go!!! Well lets do it again in 364 days! For more FFF go to Kiss the frog for me.


Grant got frog Boxers..Every boys dream!


We got him a Electric guitar..we are nuts and soon to be deaf!




Brad got gift cards for clothes,boots.He said "Mom please dont pick out my clothes!"..OMG I never thought i'd hear that as a parent..wwahhhhhhhh!







And you thought Yo Gabba Gabba was for tots..NOPE teens too!






OK why does Ken look excited about Abby getting a dollhouse??? LOL Us parents really get like kids again!





Ready to play with her dollhouse! OMG she has adored other kids dollhouses and NOW Santa got her one..


Ashley told Abby that the dollhouse father looked like Barack Obama (AND HE DOES!) so Abby has been calling the family the Barack family..sooo cute! **DID YOU NOTICE THE HISPANIC GIRL AT THE TABLE?)


P.S SANTA BROUGHT ME MY POTS AND PANS AND WARM SLIPPERS!.....THANKS SANTA!


25 words from my friends!:

Amanda said...

What a lucky girl! Every lil girls dream.. to have her very own dollhouse with everything set up.

Sounds like a great Christmas for you all and I'm happy Santa brought you what you wanted!!

Carrie said...

So cute! That is so cute about the family. Hey, her house looks as fancy as the White House. What fun!

I love her fuzzy red pj's. I think Savannah has the same ones.

Jaime Salas said...

Too cute! Looks like a wonderful Christmas!

Kim & Dave said...

Cute pics!!!

How's your hearing today, lol?!?

Rhonda said...

What an awesome Christmas celebration, maintain that hearing girl!!! I know there have been so many times Rick and I have looked at each other after giving the boys their gifts and say "what were we thinking or drinking"!!!! LOL

Merry Christmas............

Katie said...

Awesome pics !! And I love how Ken wants to be a kid again ... LOL

Don and Be said...

Let the cleanup begin! It was a wonderful first Christmas for JMei. Your tribe looks like they truly got in the sprit of things!

Will and Aileen said...

I LOVE doll houses! My niece and I play with hers all the time. I'm thinking, though, that Ben will want things more along the lines of the guitar:-) Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!

Terri said...

I'm so glad Santa was good to you too!
Looks like you all had a blast!

Lilysmom said...

Hope your not deaf quite yet :) Abby's house looks fun. Glad you had a Merry Christmas!

Tracy'sspace said...

That dollhouse is so cool, looks like a great Christmas!

Sarah said...

Merry Christmas!!!

I need those frog boxers!! You have to tell me where you got them!!

Hannah said...

You ARE crazy...an electric guitar?? Dmitry has asked for one and I just pretend I don't hear him and change the subject!!

Love the new Obama house...very cute!

Robyn said...

What cute pics!! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!!

vaneblu said...

Love your pics!!! And that Obama house is too cute!

vaneblu said...

OMG I just turned my speakers on and you have the "Feliz Navidad Song" :D That songs brings me some good memories from my childhood!

Our Family of 5 said...

Love all the pics!

nora said...

What great smiles! Merry Christmas!

Alleen said...

Too funny about the boxers!

Miss G loves "Yo Gabba Gabba" and it drives me crazy.

Gabriella is to much of a tornado with toys and she likes to collect small things into bags and purses, so it will be a while before we do a dollhouse. I'd have the parts EVERYWHERE.

Jill, Nate, and Joey said...

you look like you all had a great holiday. Great pics. Sorry I accidently rejected a comment of yours on my blog. It was nothing more than me accidently clicking the wrong link. Please forgive me. Anyways, happy holidays.

Gail said...

Looks like the Roberts family had a wonderful Christmas!!

Bobbi said...

Looks like Santa did a great job at your house. She will love the dollhouse. We just packed Krista's up today as she has outgrown it. LOL that she calls it the OBama house!!

Kathy said...

Looks like a fun Christmas!!!

ClarkFamily said...

Oh Happy FFF and Merry Christmas Fun ... love the doll house and the Barack Obama Family - that is too cute! And I love that we get to be kids again when our kids open gifts ... and what the heck is Yo Gabba Gabba anyhow? Have a great weekend ...

Hugs from MN!
Rebekah

Jennifer said...

Haha!!! Did the "Barack Family" come with it's own set of secret service dolls???

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!!!

Love,
Jennifer