Monday, December 22, 2008

Did i mention how much i love sports?




Brad hurt his ankle during Basketball practice last week....He went to the Orthopedic Dr and had to get a cast for a few weeks..He fractured his Growth plate..the good thing is he is on vacation so he can relax!
Please tell your sons to join band or Art! LOL




Of course Abby had to sign it...

Of course i had to sign it...FELIZ NAVIDAD..very festive!

14 words from my friends!:

Lilysmom said...

Awww poor guy. No sports duly noted as I have a tomboy on my hands.

AZ Mama said...

I'm really not looking forward to the day my son starts in sports. I hope your son feels better soon!!

Amy said...

Feel better Brad...I think Isabella and Gabrielle are both going to be sports nuts...Isabella is asking me if she can play football...yes football not futbol i.e. soccer...and Gabrielle couch dives on a regular basis, I think I am in trouble

Terri said...

That sucks!!! Poor guy!!!

Hannah said...

Poor guy. At least he is on break and can rest.

Have a great Christmas.

Amanda said...

Oh no!! Aren't we lucky with these boys and their sports. I get it triple time for the next 18+ years. Hope he heals quickly!! Abby is so cute!

Will and Aileen said...

My big boys are both sports nuts! We do soccer and indoor soccer for both, wrestling for one, and basketball for the other. So far this year, we've had a broken finger, a slide tackling wound that led to a bacterial infection, two sprained ankles, 3 bloody noses, and one concussion. Not too bad for the whole year...

Hope your son heals quickly!

All these B's and Me! said...

Ahhh, shucks! Right here at Christmas too. Poor fellah. Hope he heals quick and easy.

Bobbi said...

OH NO!!! hope he heals quickly!! We had several casts here, so I know where you are at

Carrie said...

Oh no! Poor thing. It looks like he has a good attitude. He is smiling. Not fun for Christmas though.

Rachel said...

Poor guy - praying he heals quickly!!

Rhonda said...

awwwhhh, poor thing. Our younger son broke his clavicle the first day of wrestling practice! What is it about sports these days!!!!!

Joshua said...

OUch, what a tough place to get injured. Cute pic is sis writing on the cast-LOL.

Katie said...

Poor dude !! That cast has got to be uncomfortable !!