Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas past! Where did my babies go?

I have my scanner working so i thought lets get nostalgic w/old pics!


These pics are before Abby and ken were in our lives...Wow such a long time ago and how my life has changed!


Christmas 1998 Ashley 5,Brad 4 Grant 4months





Christmas 2000 7,6,2 (OMG That's Abby's age now)


Christmas 2002 9,4,8 (I was dating ken for almost a year)..You would never know by the smiles on there faces how hard those first few years had been for us during the divorce..
Today
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.~Helen Keller

11 words from my friends!:

Terri said...

You have a beautiful family! I love the family photo on the beach!

The White Family said...

Your family is so beautiful!! They sure do grow fast.

Merry Christmas!

Stacey and Dewey said...

Oh I love Christmas pics, so so cute!! Your kids are all just cute as can be. Love love the now pic, so much joy on all your faces.
Hugs!!
Stacey

Our Complete Family said...

I tell you what hun. What you went through in your past has made you so strong and you have such a happy heart filled with great love from your wonderful kiddos and hubby! I am so happy for you!
And that last family photo~ the smiles say it all!!!
Love ya, the other Les

Jennifer said...

That was a fun blast from the past! We watched home movies a couple of weeks ago. There was one from when F was 4 and K was 1 and it was SO hard to watch! I kept saying "Where have my babies gone?"

I love the picture on the beach! Gorgeous!!!

Love,
J

Madelyn's Mommy said...

I like looking back over Christmas pasts. It doesn't take them long at all to grow up! That is so not fair.


Andrea

terri s said...

I just love your pictures, and your blog. You have such a great spirit.

Rhonda said...

ahhh, love seeing "memory lane" pictures. Amazing how quickly they grow up!!!

Bobbi said...

I would say that your family has just gotten more and more beautiful.

Valerie said...

Awww! I love the all, especially the beach family one.

Ferrick said...

They will always be your babies! Susie