Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Cards as a family of 6

Since Abby came home in Nov 2006 i have sent these pictures in our christmas cards!

2006
2007
2008

*****Merry Christmas From Ken,Leslie,Ashley,Bradley,Grant,Abby and lola the hound!

7 words from my friends!:

Stacy said...

Love the pics. My favorite is this year's. Love the beach scene!
What a wonderful location!

Rhonda said...

Hmmm, Christmas cards, what's that??? another thing on my TO DO list, hahahaha

Jessica said...

WOW thats amazing how they have grown up in a few short years. I love the beach pic.

vaneblu said...

Thanks for the sweet comment ;)
I love your pics too, the first one is too cute!!!

Hannah said...

Love the pictures...this one on the beach is perfect!

Joshua said...

Love the pics, they are so cute!! What a great family!!

Kim & Dave said...

Precious photos!!!