Saturday, December 20, 2008

Can someone get this girl a Latte?

I hate that every time i get a Latte I have to share with my 2 year old! Look at the addiction in her eyes! LOL
True True Pictures, Images and Photos

18 words from my friends!:

Katie said...

Train 'em young !!!

Stacy said...

Hey, girl's got great taste! What can you say?

Jessica said...

LOL she looks so ready for a caffeine kick, You are going to have to start ordering 2 soon! I had no coffee today so I am a little off with the world:(.

Hannah said...

That is so funny. If my daughter was there she would have sucker punched Abby and stole that drink in a heartbeat! I have trained her well.

Jaime Salas said...

Hilarious!

Tonya said...

This made me laugh but it is soooo true! Be careful, lol!

Marsha said...

cute picture!!! I also lve yourprevious post of the A-Z. So sweet.
Marsha

April said...

I know the addiction well, waiting on my crack(Peppermint latte)as we speak...my husband ran to the grocery store and there happens to be a new Starbucks in the store, how wonderful is that!!!

Terri said...

Oh no! Not another caffeine addict like me!!! Stop now!!! It will cost you a fortune in starbuck trips! lol

Cindy said...

hee,hee.

Phyllis said...

Oh, that is too funny :) Cute picture.
Phyllis & Kristen

Bobbi said...

You've created a monster!!:>)

Aimee said...

Oh my! How cute is that!!!!! I hope it is a gingerbread latte!!

Stacey and Dewey said...

Too cute!!! A girl after my own heart!! Love love me some Starbucks...addiction...yes thats me :)
Love your A thru Z thankful post too. (I may have to copy ya after the holidays :)
Merry Christmas
Stacey

Rachel said...

HAhaha - sooo cute!!! Merry Christmas

Robyn said...

Too cute!! I bet a Starbucks gift card is on her Christmas wish list! :)

Carrie said...

I LOVE this! How precious! Savannah knows all about Starbucks too, but only has juice and lemonade. If you ask her if Savannah drinks coffee she shakes her no.

Rhonda said...

I know what you mean! I get sheeeet about it every time from my sister as my GIRLS love Starbucks tooooo and have to share mommy's!!!