Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Always floss once a day!

How often should you floss?
According to Abby -
You should floss your teeth at least once a day. Flossing in between your teeth removes food (M & M's) debris and
plaque from in between the teeth that a toothbrush can't reach. Tooth with floss Pictures, Images and Photos

11 words from my friends!:

Don and Be said...

Thank you for reminding me, Abby. I'm getting my floss right now!

Amy S. said...

Hi Leslie,

Happy Holidays to you!
I love Abby's pictures wrapped around in red.
Thats great that you can get Abby to floss her teeth.
Hope Brad is feeling better with his ankle...never a dull moment.
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas with your family.!

Love and Hugs.

Bobbi said...

Great to start dental hygeine early. Future dentist???

All these B's and Me! said...

She should be in a flossing commercial - just simply adorable.

Cyn said...

GO ABBY!!!! That's AWESOME!!
We brush multiple times some days, but flossing still aggravates them!
I think I'll be handing over the floss to them! THANKS FOR THE IDEA!!! Merry CHRISTmas!!

Marsha said...

Very Cute!!! Sorry about your son's leg, hope he is better soon!!
Marsha

Carrie said...

Very good advice. I see she is up on the recommendations from the American Academy of Dentistry.

jill marie said...

I just want to SQUUUEEEEEZE her cheekies! :-) I want to me you all in 2009! Merry Christmas! Jill

Rhonda said...

wowser, I'm impressed!!!!

Joshua said...

That pic is sooooooo cute!!! I think Crest would love to see that and they can sign her up for all the commercials:) She is so cute flossing!!!!!

Katie said...

how cute .. her dentist is gonna love her :)