Sunday, December 7, 2008

Abby is addicted to ALVINNNNNN

I'd like to thank Brayden for introducing Abby to Alvin and the Chipmunks!(*HINT of sarcasm) We drove with The Nyblom family Katie and the Twins to Myrtle Beach in Oct. and all we watched the whole 4 hour drive was the chipmunk movie.....We have watched it all of this month on HBO and last night we gave in and bought it for her!!! DID i mention that I'm sick of it now! LOL Katie paybacks are not good ya know! LOL
Here she is last night watching it in the hotel!

ma hubbies Pictures, Images and Photos

11 words from my friends!:

Terri said...

I Love that movie!!! I try and get Isaiah to watch it but he still isn't into movies yet! Maybe that's a good thing?! lol

Valerie said...

Haven't seen that movie, yet. Instead of watching Alvin on the way to Myrtle Beach, I got to listen to Bob the Builder for 14 hours!

Our Complete Family said...

Oh boy. Those high pitch voices are like nails on a chalboard to adults, aren't they? So funny! But, I betcha you find yourself singing right along chicadee!!! ;)
The below post is so sad. My goodness. Makes me so thankful for my family being safe.
And on a lighter note~ the undies post of Miss Abby? Freakin' funny girl!!!
L&H, Les

Robyn said...

Gabriella absolutely loves this movie!! She saw it 4 times at the theater and we were at the store the day it came out of video. :)

Bobbi said...

I haven't seen that yet, and have avoided introducing Reese! I love it when they get addicted to one movie.

Katie said...

Awwwww Bray and Abs are a match made in heaven !! :)

Rachel said...

Oh dear, I guess I'm glad Riley has never seen that one yet :)

Joshua said...

LOL that is cute!!

Rhonda said...

LOVE that movie!!! We seem to watch it quite a bit as well as WallE!!!

One Busy Momma said...

My boys L-O-V-E this movie!!!!
In fact, that is how we dressed them for halloween!!!

So... when we get together and want to chat... we will just put on the movie... 5 silent kids!

Oh... you MUST buy the CD!!!!
We have 3 chimpmunk cd's! The movie cd plus 2 Christmas Cd's! The boys love them and they induce my migraines! ;)

Carrie said...

So cute! I know, at first you are happy when your child likes something new, but you get sick of it really fast and they don't. We have not introduced her to Alvin and I won't. Thanks for the warning. We are still all Dora and Wow Wow Wubbzy here.