Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wordless Wednesday!

thanksgiving or happy thanksgiving Pictures, Images and Photos


thanksgiving or happy thanksgiving Pictures, Images and Photos
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! Pictures, Images and Photos
OHHh this one is just wrong BUT dont show the kids!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Pictures, Images and Photos

8 words from my friends!:

Rhonda said...

Sent you a "tag" for Christmas wishes!!!!
Please play :-)
Rhonda

Hannah said...

That is too funny. I love the last picture of a cooked Big Bird. That really cracked me up!

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Tina said...

Loved the last one and I had the bkind farmer one on my blog last year...love it.

Terri said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Valerie said...

LOL! I'm still laughing!

Carrie said...

Happy Thanksgiving and I love the baby on the pumpkin. Glad Ken's grandma is being released and she will be closer to family. I hope the adjustment is a smoothe one.

Rachel said...

Awe - that first one is adorable and poooorr Big Bird.

Have a great turkey day!!!
Hugs
Rachel

Bobbi said...

Those are so funny!!