Sunday, November 2, 2008

Urgent Prayers for little Abby ;o(

Urgent Prayers needed for Abby Riggs and her family!




Press here to see the latest blog entry.The Riggs family

7 words from my friends!:

Gail said...

I read their blog this morning before going to church. I have been praying for Abby all day. And Bella too.

Amanda said...

My heart breaks. How terribly sad and such a hard thing for anyone especially a child to go through. She will be in my prayers.

Rhonda said...

It is so heart breaking and truly cried so much reading the post :-( Sending her so many prayers.

Bobbi said...

It just makes me sick to think about what this girl is going through..makes you thankful for what you have.

I am always freezing too!!! It really is unpleasant!!

Our Family of 5 said...

Sending loads and loads of prayers!

AZ Mama said...

I have tears as I write this--my heart breaks for this family. They are in my prayers!!

Valerie said...

Oh, my gosh! My heart is breaking for this family. I'll keep them in my prayers.