Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Trendy Tuesday..Favorite movies of the 80's!

Theme is 80's Movies i loved....what teen girl didn't want to relive this scene from this movie? I'm 35 and still waiting BUT now my hubby and i are little to big to sit on the table! LOL




sixteen candles Pictures, Images and Photos




I really wanted to be Molly Ringwald!


pretty in pink the movie Pictures, Images and Photos




breakfast club Pictures, Images and Photos


And still to this day i cry at the end of this movie!


Some Kind of Wonderful Pictures, Images and Photos


And this one too! SNIFF SNIFF...

I lov ET Pictures, Images and Photos
What were some of your 80's favorites?

13 words from my friends!:

Hannah said...

OH Man...I need to rent some movies. Those first three with Molly Ringwald...LOVED them!! I have seen them so many times. I still crack up at the exchange student in 16 candles.

I loved Can't Buy Me Love and Better Off Dead too.

Terri said...

I LOVE Molly Ringwald too!!! I need to remember the trendy Tuesday post for next week! The only Movie I can think of is...and one of my favorites...THE LOST BOYS with Kieffer Sutherland! He was "hot" back then! I guess he still is?! Okay, one more! The BLUES BROTHERS! I'm watching it right now. Hee hee!

Rhonda said...

OH i remember all of those!!!!!!!!!!!!

howie mama said...

I love them all! I never thought I would be old enough to say remember the 80's!!!

Amy said...

The Breakfast Club was my ALL TIME favorite. My brother and I would watch it saying all the lines along with the movie! Thanks for bringing back some fond memories!

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

I loved Can't Bye Me Love!!!Thanks for the fun flashback!!

Bobbi said...

Ok, it is wrong that those brought back memories!! Oh, those are certainly some of my favorites! I could recite lines from all of them.

Our Complete Family said...

Yep, Yep, Yep...again~ must be in the name hun b/c I loved all of those movies, too! Was Steel Magnolias 80's or 90's? That was an awesome movie, too. I love it when they rerun them late at night. I am a sucker and watch them all over again!
Love, Les

Jessica said...

"NOBODY PUTS BABY IN THE CORNER" OMG that movie still has me want to learn to dirty dance LOL.

Valerie said...

Oh, we used to have Molly Ringwald movie nights. McDonald's, popcorn, and Molly. You couldn't go wrong.
E.T. was the first movie I saw in a theater. It freaked me out! I was so scared that freaky little creature was going to come out of my closet. He still kind of freaks me out even today!

Kathy said...

I loved all those movies but have to add Footloose, Grease and Dirty Dancing. If any of them come on tv I just have to watch them!

Belinda said...

Leslie,
Yes I totally wanted to be molly and kiss the boy in 16 candles but I also kind of like the rebels in the 80's ( but I married an IT guy HAHA) So again in Breakfast club I wanted to be her too and kiss the rebel guy. Oah thoes were the days. nice trip down memory lane.
Belidna

terri s said...

love. love. love all of these! The Molly movies, all of 'em, are great. B'fast club would be my favorite. But I also like 'Say Anything.' John Cusak is dreamy!

I also like the theme, Trendy Tuesdays.