Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thankful Thursday & why im boycotting UNICEF

I took these pictures on Election Tuesday. I was so excited to take my Guate-American daughter to her first Presidential voting! In Guatemala she might not have gotten that chance where one out of 5 babies don't live to see their 5Th birthday!

Mid sneeze ACHOO!She has a cold ;o(



She melts my heart!


Time to enjoy the weather and a good book!
Lately i have been telling my friends to boycott UNICEF and they have asked why? Here is the reason why...Go to http://www.petitiononline.com/saynotou/petition.html

11 words from my friends!:

Jenne said...

Love the dress!

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness, she must have turned heads everywhere! Could her outfit (and her of course) be any cuter?!! You all are so blessed!

j said...

I LOVE the dress! She looks absolutely adorable!!!

Janel

Joshua said...

Red, white, and blue!!! whoo hoo!!! Beautiful dress!!! Love the pic of her at the library. Thats a good idea that I can use for my blog this month. I am trying to blog everyday, but I need some ideas:) Your daughter is precious!!

Katie said...

LOVE LOVE the new blog look and the song (LIFESONG).. you rock !!!

Jill, Nate, and Joey said...

Right on about UNICEF!!! What a cutie in her red, white, and blue!

Valerie said...

Love the dress! Does she have a Guatemalan one?
I signed up for the petition last Halloween and told my hubby I would throw any boxes kids brought trick or treating across the street, Just kidding...I think. It's just a good thing no one brought any of those nasty boxes around here!

Cindy said...

LOVE that dress. She looks precious.
We love the library, too. I thought I was the only mom fanatical enough to document a trip to the lirary ;-).
I'll check out the link to Unicef.

LeAnn said...

You did celebrate our voting rights!! Cute pics:)

howie mama said...

I am going to post your UNICEF link on my blog too. Thanks-H

Terri said...

LOVe the dress! I don't blame you for boycotting UNICEF! You go girl!!!