Sunday, November 23, 2008

Please can she have a cat?

Abby's daddy is allergic to cats and she is ALWAYS asking for a cat!!! I found this shirt that says "I WANT A CAT PLEASE!" Poor Ken.
Sadly this is the only kind of cat poor Ken wouldn't be allergic too! (Fur less)
hairless cat Pictures, Images and Photos

18 words from my friends!:

Terri said...

Cats without fur need lovin too!!! lol

Jessica said...

I doubt thats the kind that Abby has in mind lol. Thats just scary looks like a mutated rat. thats a great pic of Abby though that face she is making is so CUTE

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

OK Poor Abby, I feel her!! BUT those cats without fur are creepy looking! LOL

Rachel said...

Awe, poor girl - but i have to say if it was no cat or a hairless one.......I'd pick no kitty and that cute shirt :)

Tina said...

Have you seen the Fur Real Kitties.....they are awesome and rerally life like. Liliana is getting one from Santa.

Amy said...

That cat is scary...did you see that Friends episode with that cat..."Its not a cat" is what they kept saying...too funny. I have 3 cats, actually 4, 3 live at my house, one at the girls dads shop. Too bad he's allergic.

Our Family of 5 said...

OH shit that's a ugly cat..LOL

Our Complete Family said...

Hey Les!
Abby's face is so sweet in that picture! how can Ken bear to say 'No' to her?!? ;)
As for the hairless cat? That thing would scare me! But, it's so ugly it's cute~ as my Grandma used to say!!!
Love, the other catless Les

Valerie said...

I'm not too sure about the cat with no fur. It kind of creeps me out. Logan wants a fish now and hubby promised him a FISH TANK if he can get potty trained thru the night (guess who would get stuck cleaning that thing, ME)

Aimee said...

That cat does not look warm and cuddly! So good to see you guys tonight!

Bobbi said...

OH MY that thing is just ugly!! Joe is allergic as well--found out after we got our cat, so he takes meds and keeps his distance.

How about a puppy??

One Busy Momma said...

That's too funny!!!

I feel your dh's pain though... I am also allergic to cats... unfortunatly I have one though!

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

ha ha so cute!! That cat looks a little freaky I must say! But sweet I'm sure LOL!

April said...

I love cats, but have to say that pic of that one scares me...lol Such a cute pic of your sweet girl, she is beautiful!!

Joshua said...

ahhh, I know the feeling we are all allergic too! Love the shirt-LOL

Jennifer said...

Okay Leslie - I am a major animal lover but that, is hands down, the ugliest damn cat I've ever seen!

Carrie said...

Too funny! We used to have friends that are allergic and they had two Siamese cats. Supposedly they don't have any dander and you have to get them groomed.

I guess it is stuffed cats for her, because that furless cat doesn't look too cuddly.

Cindy said...

That shirt is adorable. She definitely looks like someone who should absolutely get whatever she wants :-).