Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween night...

Halloween was a big hit with Abby she went to about 8 houses and then we went back home to hand out candy!



I got really lazy after carving the first one so i got out the paint and glitter for the others! The middle is a self portrait of me! LOL


Never tell a kid to pick their own candy.And 3 hours later..LOL



She is a Daddy's girl!
This was the first house and she just said "ahh please" and then when she got the candy she said "Thanks see ya ,BYE!"...I love that girl!
Sorry i don't have pictures of my older kids they are too cool now to hang with Mom! Ashley went to a party,Brad went to a friend he's tooo cool to Trick or Treat and Grantie went with his BFF! WHATEVER I'm cool! RIGHT?




16 words from my friends!:

Rhonda said...

How fun and she's sooooo adorable

Valerie said...

Aaaawwww! She looks so cute! Don't worry, sometimes my 3 year old (Logan) is too cool to hang out with Mommy.

One Busy Momma said...

Very creative with the pumpkins!!!

Abby was cute in her little costume! Glad she had a good time!

howie mama said...

She looks so cute and I love the pumpkins-it looks just like you-haha!! I "borrowed" your adoption rocks for November, hope you don't mind. Love the new layout if I didn't mention that before!! h

April said...

Love the pics...yes, Maribel was asked to pick her own candy..I thought these people don't know what they are asking..lol Love the pics..

Rachel said...

Your big kids don't know what they missed - of course you are the coolest :)

Jennifer said...

I love your self portrait! You little Punkin!

Abby looked so cute! Glad she had fun!

Jennifer said...

Tag you're it! Go to my blog to see what to do.

Becca said...

Hey - I'll hang out with you anytime! Love the bug.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Jenne said...

Looks like Abby had fun! I love her costume!

Amanda said...

Ahhh, everytime I see her pictures I wanna go through my computer and just squeeze her!

Your pumpkins looked awesome too!

Terri said...

What a cute costume!! Lots of fun!

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

what a cutie!!! Looks like you guys had fun!

Milk Mama said...

So cute!!

Carrie said...

The pumpkins look great and your one little trick-or -treater is SO precious! I think you are cool just knowing you through your blog!!!! And I would love to meet you! Next year at Guatoberfest!

Joshua said...

I love the pic with the dog. That pic gets an award!!! There is a dog blog out on the web, can't remember the name, but she and the dog should get on that. That pic can make anyones day!!! :)