Friday, November 28, 2008

FFF~Thankfulness~

This weeks Fave Foto Friday theme is "Thankfulness".. Here are pics from our Thanksgiving day.This was the first time in years that we stayed home! It was relaxing!


I'm Thankful for Brad & Grant they are Mamas boys (shhh don't tell them i told you!)



My girls Abby & and her Seester Ashley of course!


Yep even the Hound too!


My Wonderful hubby with the "holy" Sweatshirt!
Yea I'm going to brag he bought me flowers too Do you think that Abby is Thankful for her new hat? She wears it alot!
I'm Very Thankful for you my faithful blogger readers! You keep me laughing everyday because of your kind and funny comments! GRACIA'S!

If you'd like to see more FFF go to Sarah's blog Kiss the frog for me.

19 words from my friends!:

ANDREEA said...

Abby is so cute with that hat.:)

Amy S. said...

I know..sometimes it can just be relaxing to stay home.
Abby looks so cute in her "fall" attire.
It is cold here in Fl. today... We can wear long sleeves, so we are sooooo Happy!

Have a great weekend!

Love and Hugs...

terri s said...

looks like a fun and relaxing day indeed! What a beautiful family you have.

Our Complete Family said...

Hi there Leslie!
So glad you had a relaxing day home filled with all things good!
I'll toast to that!!!
Hoping your Friday is just as awesome!
Lots of hugs to you~ Les

Farrah said...

Beautiful.....

And I so stole your Christmas tree Idea...Hope you don't mind!

Glad you had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Carrie said...

That dress is so cute and the hat -- just the perfect accessory.

You have such a beautiful family. Glad you enjoyed your holiday at home. Sometimes it is nice not to travel and stay home.

Rhonda said...

What a fun day to be at home and relax. We enjoyed that too. LOVE that hat and outfit, cute, cute, cute

Tracy'sspace said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Will and Aileen said...

You do have much to be thankful for and the kids are beatuiful!

Belinda said...

Happy Turkey Day! hope you had a good one.. beautiful family!
B

Rachel said...

Fun pictures! I love Abby's dress!

Valerie said...

Aww, what a beautiful family.

Robyn said...

What a beautiful post!! Happy Thanksgiving to your family!!

Hannah said...

What great pictures. I love the "holy" sweatshirt!!

Glad you had such a great day with all those you love by your side :)

J said...

Happy Thanksgiving! What a gorgeous family you have!

Janel

Isabella's mom said...

Thank you too!
Happy Thanksgiving!



Jill

Laurie said...

What a beautiful family! Hope you guys have a wonderful holiday season!

Rachel said...

I'm a little late making the Friday rounds, but look at your adorable family!!! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Amy said...

You are too funny, poor Ken picking on his sweatshirt...he buys you flowers and thats what he gets, picked on...LOL. Great pictures!!