Friday, November 7, 2008

FFF~ Family picture~~







This weeks Favorite Foto Friday theme is Favorite family picture! Since my scanner isn't working I had to take a picture of a picture! This was taken over the summer when we went on our first family of 6 vacation to NC banks!











This is my newest fave of the kids on vacation..i will post the originals once my scanner is back up!




If you'd like to see more FFF got to Sarah's blog at



29 words from my friends!:

Amanda said...

Leslie, those are so beautiful!

Christina said...

Very beautiful.

Tina said...

Those are great! And attached to such great memories.

Valerie said...

Oh, my gosh! What wonderful pictures of your family. How do you get all the kids to look at the camera? You must be magic!

Rachel said...

Way to improvise!! I love that last pic of the kiddos, so precious - have a great weekend!

Cindy said...

Great pics. Have a super weekend.

Hannah said...

Love the pictures but I am cracking up over the pictures of pictures.

Hannah

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

love the pics!!! you guys are a wonderful beautiful family Leslie!!! I'm lovin this music, I'm jammin while I write!!!

ANDREEA said...

I love it!!!I live by the beach,and one day I will take some pictures with my angel,just like that!:)

Sarah said...

You have such a beautiful family! I love visiting your blog to see your pictures. Abby is adorable!

Will and Aileen said...

Your family is lovely! It looks like a great vacation.

Debbie said...

Great family pictures!!! We have 4 kids right now.... the age range is 26, son.. 24 and 16 and 4 daughters.

Debbie

Marsha said...

Great pictures! I love the last one!! Thanks for your comment on my blog. Yes it is easy to adopt from Brazil (less paperwork than Guatemala). There are very few adoptions there due to the lenght of stay. We were there for almost 2 months. We loved it and we were able to do it with my husbands job at the time. However, because of the long stay it is quiet expensive! But our little Brazilian princess is a blessing!!
Marsha

ClarkFamily said...

GREAT pictures Leslie ... I love the ones of just the kids - it is beautiful and so is your family! thanks for stopping in to say hi too! You always have such nice things to say! THanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2 too

Sarah said...

What AWESOME beach pictures! I love the ones of all of you together but the one of the four kids is precious! LOVE them! I think we may break out of our white and khaki next year for something different!

OH, and I fixed your link so that it linked your post and not just the blog... hope that was ok.

Carrie said...

You have a beautiful family. Your pictures of pictures came out great. YOu all look so happy and relaxed.

Bobbi said...

Great pics--beautiful family.

Sue said...

beautiful family; you must be very proud :)

Stacey and Dewey said...

Stunning pics!!!! I love beach family photos!!! You all look so beautiful!!! Not to mention very happy :)
Have a great weekend!!
Stacey

April said...

I love the family pics...so beautiful!!! So sweet!!

Melinda said...

What a sweet family you have! And your Abby is so beautiful! I just love beach pics!!

Melinda

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

You have a beautiful family!! Love the pics.
I love Abby's voting outfit, very cute!!!!

Sharon

Joshua said...

Beautiful, beautiful family pics!!! Love the beach!!

Heidi said...

Great pics! I just love beach shots.

Jessica said...

those are awesome pictures!!! I love taking pictures so I am rarely in them.... I really need to get some done with all 3 of us. I also need to have a family vacation. There just is never enough time. Great photos though I love how natural they are :D

pureheaven said...

Great pictures. I love beach pictures. Everyone always looks so happy and peaceful. Have a great weekend.

Tracy'sspace said...

Lovely pictures, it is always so nice to have everyone together. Love the new blog too!

Robyn said...

What a beautiful family!!

pureheaven said...

Beautiful family. Love the beach pictures.