Friday, November 14, 2008

FFF ~Blowing kisses~

This weeks Favorite Foto Friday theme is blowing kisses BUT i don't have any blowing kisses pics so i found some pretty cute photos for other themes! LOL


If you'd like to see other FFF photos go to http://www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/





AHHH i think there should be a eating shoes theme!




I think this theme should be called "chunky Monkey!"And last but not least the "Impersonating Elves"Theme!


My In-Laws are driving up from SC to stay with us for the weekend..I am making them a early Thanksgiving dinner which i think will be very nice! Have a great weekend everyone!



28 words from my friends!:

Joshua said...

cute, cute, cute!!! So many kisses!!! LOL The pics are so cute of your baby girl!!! What a doll!!

Jessica said...

How adorable! Chunky babies are the best ever!!! and the elf one was to die for lol

Tina said...

Ahh yes, shoe eating I can so participate in that theme. lol My little one takes her shoe fetish too far. Cute pics!

Will and Aileen said...

Adorable as always!

Janet and Maya said...

I didn't have any kissy-photos either!

My favorite is the impersonating elves.....no, eating the shoe......no chunky monkey......oh, it's a tie!

Terri said...

Oh, how fun! Have a great time this weekend! Looks like Abby really enjoyed that flip flop! LOL

Heidi said...

I love the "eating a shoe" theme. I bet I have a couple of those too! Very sweet

Rachel said...

Ha - I LOVE the one of her chewing on the shoe - what a great memory!!

Valerie said...

She is such a cutie! I look forward to when Ava is that age. Logan likes looking at the pics, he asked what she was doind in the Christmas one.

MICHELLE said...

She is a precious little doll. Hope you enjoy your weekend.

Hannah said...

I love her mini-elf look! She is so cute in all the pictures.

Amy said...

How cute are those pictures!!!

Sarah said...

What adorable themes!! I think I like the Chunky Monkey!

jeck said...

I love the last picture and your caption is too funny!!! Have a great weekend an early thanksgiving souns yummy!!!!

Bobbi said...

Love the Elf pic!!!

Enjoy your weekend with family. An early Thanksgiving sounds yummy!

Our Family of 5 said...

I can't believe how chubby she looks in that middle picture. Too stinken cute. Have a great weekend with the inlaws!

ClarkFamily said...

Ahh Leslie - thanks for making me laugh as always - LOVE the shoe eating theme ... not sure I have any photos for that one but I have plenty for the chunky monkey one! Your little princess is adorable no matter what she's doing anyhow! Have a wonderful Early Thanksgiving with your in-laws! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Hugs from MN!
Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2 too

Rhonda said...

How cute is she! Have a fun weekend with your inlaws.

Aimee said...

I love the elf!! Have fun this weekend and good luck cooking!!!

Isabella's mom said...

Have a fun thanksgiving!

ANDREEA said...

Kisses for your princesa,she is super cute!:)

howie mama said...

I have got to start doing FFF-I like how you improvised!

Robyn said...

What cute pics!! Have a great weekend!!

Ferrick said...

I so hope I get to meet you someday. We are only a state apart! We must be the same age, I have the same 8's memories!! I had fun getting to know you through all your posts. Thanks for your prayer and encouragement for Bella. Blessings, Susie

Carrie said...

All very cute themes! We did not have any blowing kisses photos either. Savannah doesn't really do that. Savannah used to looks similar as a chunky monkey. She is just precious!

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

Leslie,
What a cute princesa! Love the pics!

Michelle said...

I love Favorite Foto Friday, I really should start doing this. Love the shoe eating....

Michelle

Cindy said...

So cute, of course! She looks like she is loving that flipm flop. It's adorable!