Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Tuesday... Rock the Vote!





Today is election Tuesday...I hope you got out and voted it is our American right no matter who you vote for (i will still love my Democrat friends)!
Abby's first presidental Election ..She got a sticker too!



VOTE Pictures, Images and Photos





Funny picture to make ya laugh!






11 words from my friends!:

Mindy said...

Well you always have a friend in me, I will be voting wearing red tomorrow and praying that this election goes oppostite of what the polls say. Have a great Tuesday!!

Lilipie's Mommy said...

LOL! Loved the picture! :)

Bobbi said...

I plan to go later this morning. I believe it is a privelage as Americans and we should exercise that right.

Terri said...

Happy Election day! Time to get in that line!

April said...

YOu cracked me up with that picture...lol too funny!!! Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog, I always look forward to you coming to visit!!

Amanda said...

Matthew was excited he got a sticker too. LOL

Valerie said...

I love her outfit! So cute! Also got to love the free donuts, coffee, and ice cream, an added bonus for those who vote.

Daphne said...

LOVE her outfit!!!

Our Complete Family said...

She is so stinkin' cute Les! She was all dressed and ready to go vote with her Mommy today, hu? xo, Les

Marlene said...

Abby is ADORABLE! I hope you are doing OK with the Election outcome. That is one of the greatest things about America. People can disagree and unite as well! Have a great day!
Marlene

Carrie said...

She is just too cute in her patriotic dress!