Saturday, November 29, 2008

Dancing with the Stars ..Guatemalan style!

Dancing With The Stars Pictures, Images and Photos


ON Thanksgiving the boys and Abby were showing their new dance moves! What do you think? Next dancing with the Stars Contestants?

14 words from my friends!:

Tina said...

Oh how cute! Hope you had a great Thanksgving.

Lilysmom said...

Yep I think you have some serious stars on your hands. Don't let the fame go to their heads. :) Happy Thanksgiving.

jill marie said...

That is just too funny! I would vote for them!!!!!!!!!! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!

Christine said...

How fun! It looks likethey enjoyed themselves!

Tonya said...

LOVE it! They look adorably happy...

Did I say adorable yet!

hugs!

Don and Be said...

Hey! Find some penguin suits, guys, and make a movie and call it "Happy Feet" ...... oh, wait ..... that's been done.

Terri said...

They look like stars to me!!!
Isaiah has the Mexican hat dance down pretty good! I may post it one of these days.

J said...

That is adorable! Dancing with the Stars is one of Ava's favorite shows! It's hilarious to see her trying some of the moves she sees on there!

Looks like they were having a great time!

Janel

One Busy Momma said...

Wow!!!!
Looks like some good dancing going on at home!!!!

Carrie said...

I love those dance moves--winner!

So cute!

Carrie said...

I love those dance moves--winner!

So cute!

Our Complete Family said...

I'd vote for them girl!!!
xo, Les

Rhonda said...

How cute is that! LOVE it.

Rachel said...

How adorable - you better sign them up now!!!