Sunday, November 16, 2008

All Abby wants for Christmas is ...Toilet Paper?

Did you ever notice how children love the strangest things to play with.Abby loves to play with T.P rolls! Looks like Christmas shoppings going to be REALLY EASY this year! LOL



If you look closely at the bottom picture she stuck Mickey Mouse in the TP hole!

~~~~P.S My In-Laws stayed for a few days and dinner was a big hit! I wish they lived closer but Southerns dont like the snow ;o(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

15 words from my friends!:

Christina said...

What a riot. If only amusing the kiddos was that easy all the time.

Aimee said...

Christmas shopping will be easy and cheap!!!! Glad dinner went well!!!!

Kathy said...

So cute!! A quick trip to Costco and you will be done shopping for Abby!

Bobbi said...

I'm not from the South, and I don't like snow, so what does that mean?? Glad you had a good visit.

I hear Target has good deals on TP--looks like Santa's shopping might be about done for this girl!!

Valerie said...

Don't you just love how we buy all these fancy toys for our kids and all they want is the simple stuff (toilet paper or even a box).

Rachel said...

Awe - my girl loves TP too - but she likes to measure things with it so when we let her play we end up with a whole roll unwound - maybe I should remind her that she can build towers too :)

Rhonda said...

Hey, at least it has double use! Too funny.

So glad you had fun with the inlaws and dinner was a hit :-)

Nope, don't like the snow!

Mindy said...

Hey! Toilet paper makes the list pretty simple, right? Maybe you could even splurge on scented! LOL. Just wanted to ask you if you guys are going to come to the Christmas party? I really hope so:-) Let me know.
Hugs
Mindy

Amanda said...

Well at least you know what to get her this year. ;) I am clueless as far as my kids are concerned. Haha, she's too funny with a great imagination!

April said...

I am a from the south and love the snow, we never get much here though, so really I do love it..lol Love the pics, Maribel's favorite things are kleenex and paper towels, go figure..

Robyn said...

Too cute!! Gabriella loves to play with TP, too. The only problem is that she likes to unroll it. :)

Courtney said...

stella loves toliet paper too. what cheap entertainment. courtney

Laurie said...

How cute! I'm from Arkansas and LOVE the snow!

Our Complete Family said...

She is so funny! Gets it from her Momma!!!
Hugs, Les

Carrie said...

That is so funny. She doesn't need much to make her happy. We buy them these extravagant things and they are happy with simple. They can make a game out of anything.