Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday...Napa Valley

For our Honeymoon we went to CA (10/03) and i fell in love with Napa Valley! I love wine just love it AND no I'm not a wino ..I truly feel that wine making is a amazing art form!!
Here are some of most prized pictures that take me back to that day!
Coppola Winery (Yes owned by Francis Ford Coppola)
Sutter Home Winery
Middle of a Vineyard ...Surrounded by the mountains


~~~ This picture is my favorite!~~~ This is a Church in the middle of a vineyard for Mexican migrant workers!...This picture doesn't do it justice;it is heaven on earth!~~



OK Leslie stop daydreaming and get back to housework!!! LOL








10 words from my friends!:

Suzanne said...

I'd love to visit Napa Valley-and what a beautiful church! Wow!

Our Complete Family said...

I love wine, too! It must be in the name ;) Love, a wine lover not a wino, Les ;) P.S. Are you feeling better?!?

Michelle Riggs said...

Oh I want to go there. Great pics.

Thank you for praying for Abby.

Becca said...

What beautiful pictures! You crack me up, Leslie!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Aimee said...

Ah...I can just taste the pinot noir now!!

Rhonda said...

I'm right there with ya "sista"! love having a glass of wine and enjoying the taste and relaxing with the feet up!!! HOUSEWORK??? What's that??? hahahha
Love, Rhonda

La Familia Garcia said...

That IS beautiful! No wonder you like it soo much! The church pictures is great!

Stacey and Dewey said...

Oh Napa Valley is one of my most favorite places on earth, LOVE it!!! The fact that you get to enjoy loads of wine there, is a wonderful bonus :) Perfect place for a honeymoon.
Hugs!!
Stacey

Jennifer said...

Those pictures are beautiful!! Mt brother got married in Sonoma Valley a few years ago. They got married and had their reception at a vineyard called Viansa. It was the most beautiful wedding ever!

Have you seen the movie "A Walk In The Clouds"? If not, you HAVE to see it!!!

Erin said...

Thanks Leslie!! Abby looks too cute in her glasses & the ocean looks heavenly in your pictures. Summer is over =( Autumn is here =)