Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday..Friends

MY
WE got to SC safe and sound..Abby only had a few meltdowns!! There is never a dull moment with a toddler! In a few days we will be going to Myrtle beach to meet other Guatemalan adoptive families....How exciting!
Besos,Abrazos~

8 words from my friends!:

Tina said...

I am BEYOND jealous. Have some fun for me, K?

Valerie said...

Found your link on the Mayan Families yahoo group. We will be at Guatober Fest also. Maybe we'll see each other.

Rachel said...

Glad you made it safe and sound - have a great trip!!

Marlene said...

Have a great time! I wish I could have made it to Guatoberfest this year!
Marlene

Our Family of 5 said...

I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!! Have fun in MB. Give Kelly and Sky a hug for me.
Hurry home!

We need to shop, I am meeting a fellow Guat mom at Lodi on the 17th, wanna meet us?

Stacey and Dewey said...

I'm so excited for all the fun you all will have. I'm so Jealous we are missing it. Darn us living way out West :)
Have tons of fun, and post lots of pics!!!
Stacey

Amanda said...

Glad you guys got there safe and sound.. have fun!!

Jennifer said...

Hope you guys are having FUN!!!!