Thursday, October 30, 2008

What i want from Santa!

I know Christmas is 2 months away but i like to hint to Santa what i want early! What are you asking Santa for this year?



Some warm slippers..

Slippers Pictures, Images and Photos

Yep my old one died after 8 years!

red blender Pictures, Images and Photos

Some warm flannel Pj's for those cold Ohio winters!

LITTLE ME PLAID 2 PIECE FLANNEL PAJAMAS Pictures, Images and Photos

A Nanny like Mary Poppins!LOL

mary poppins Pictures, Images and Photos


But on a more serious note please PLEASE before we shop for our families think of others who might not get anything for Christmas! It will make Christmas just that much better for someone else!


“He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward him for what he has done.” Proverbs 19:17

10 words from my friends!:

Katie said...

Awwww. I am sure santa will bring you what you want because you have a great heart !!

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Love that verse!


And some cozy slippers sound good to me.


Andrea

Rachel said...

What a great reminder about those who won't be getting anything. I've really been feeling the "need" to take the stuff out of Christmas and get back to what it's all about and that is definitely not more presents under the tree!

Valerie said...

I love the sock monkey slippers! I have to get some for my sis, she would flip!

Our Family of 5 said...

Leslie,
You rock girl. Love the new blog design. It looks fantastic.
xoxoxo

Aimee said...

You are so right.

OK - I LOVE the new blog design! Did Nikki do it?

Joshua said...

Amen, give to others before yourself. That is exaclty what we do during the holiday season. We do not get gifts nor give gifts among our immediate families. We give to those who have nothing during the year.

Lilysmom said...

love the new look to your blog. So true I hope to instill some giving traits in miss lily. We must all be good examples.

Our Complete Family said...

What a great reminder as the holidays approach hun. I am loving your new bloggy look! So FUN! The header pic is adorable. Precious. xo, Les

howie mama said...

Love the new look. I am going to be changing mine soon too I hope. Take Care!