Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trendy Tuesday...Teen idols of the 80's

Ahhhh yes Teen Idols of the 80's!! I had posters all over my room..What were your favorites?
Kirk Cameron (My fave)

kirk cameron :] Pictures, Images and Photos

Ricky Schroeder (dreamy)

Ricky Schroeder Pictures, Images and Photos



Yea all the boys from the Outsiders....

The Outsiders Pictures, Images and Photos

Mr T? No,not so much...LOL

Mr. T Pictures, Images and Photos

8 words from my friends!:

Madelyn's Mommy said...

I must say Kirk Cameron was my fav too! I still think he is adorable.

Have you seen the movie Fireproof he just played in? It was REALLY good.


Andrea

jill marie said...

I was OBSESSED with Rob Lowe... seriously... the sax in St Elmo's Fire sealed the deal, I swear! Rick Shroeder is a cutie now, not so much then! :-)

Valerie said...

Oh, the Outsiders! Such hotties in there day. I wonder what became of all of them?

Kim said...

Ricky Schroeder - not so much, but that was because he looked exactly like my brother. :)

Kirk Cameron - yes

But - my fav - Michael J. Fox as Alex P. Keaton. And the funny thing is - I sort of married him. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I used to love Kirk Cameron too! And the boys from the outsiders. . . DREAMY. :-D I love your blog. It's great. :-D www.leahomar.wordpress.com

Cindy said...

Ha,ha,ha. your flashbacks are so funny. I all seemed so serious then. I thought Ricky Schroeder was soooooo cute. Your blog is always so fun.

Marcie said...

Those were the days.....cute boys, good family sitcoms, and oh those 80's teen movies!

Here are a few of my favorites:

Charlie Sheen in the movie Lucas

Andrew McCarthy in Pretty in Pink

Jake Ryan in Sixteen Candles....I still picture myself being in the last screen with him.....sitting on top of the table, with my birthday cake in between us, and he leans for a kiss....

Okay, I need to calm down!

Becca said...

I LOVED Silver Spoons. You left out the Corys - Dream a Little Dream? What's wrong with you, Woman??

Peace and Hugs,
Becca