Saturday, October 4, 2008

Off to SC...

Abby and I are off to SC on Sunday so I will try to blog here and there!! Not sure if Im going to post pictures but I will for FFF since i will make that post tonight!
We are going to visit My In-Laws for 5 days then drive with my pal Katie http://www.nyblomfamily.blogspot.com/ and her family to Myrtle Beach for GUATOBER Fest!! I will be back in Ohio Oct 14th...I will miss everyone!

11 words from my friends!:

Debbie said...

What a cute picture of your daughter!! Have fun on your trip!!
Maybe someday we can go to Guatoberfest!

Debbie

jill marie said...

I AM SO JEALOUS

I WANT TO COME. You have fun in SC and give Julia and Holly a HUGE hug for me please.

Be safe and ENJOY!

Becca said...

I am so jealous! Have fun and take lots of pictures. And tell Katie Ella's mommy says Hi!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Aimee said...

I've been meaning to text you all day, but we have been so busy! Have an AWESOME time!! Maybe next year for us :) I'll be thinking of you guys!

Our Family of 5 said...

OHHHHH I Miss you already!! I want you to come home!! Have a great time. I will be stalking the blog til you get back.
Love ya,
xoxoxoxo

Amanda said...

How exciting.. I know you two will have so much fun. I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. :)

Rhonda said...

Love that smile. Glad to hear you made it there safe and sound, ENJOY!

Our Complete Family said...

Have fun, Have fun, Have more fun and BE SAFE! SC is where my Dad's side is from. What a great state! We would love to get an assignment there one day. Jas was at Charleston when he 1st went in the AF. Can't wait to see your pics sweetie~ Love, the 'stuck in Illinois' Les ;)

Carrie said...

have a great time. We are so sad we can't go this year and meet all our new blogging friends. We went last year and it was a blast. Maybe next year...

Mindy said...

Have an awesome time!!!
Hugs

Daphne Edwards said...

It was so nice meeting you at G-fest!!! Take care!