Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My husband the woodworker...

My husband is a Software Engineer but in his spare time (before Abby came home ..LOL) his hobby is woodworking...Here is some of his projects! I love having a handy man cuz i cant change a light bulb!!! His project that he's working on now is kitchen cabinets!
~~~ If you have been Blog boo-ed go to the end~~~


Filing Cabinet




Kens Father(Yes his hobby too) Made this for me to rock Abby when she came home!


My nightstand..

Front view



One of his hardest projects.A triangular end table





My desk it wraps to the other end..(ignore the mess!)




Handy Manny Pictures, Images and Photos


~~~~~~You have been Blog Boo-ed~~~~~~
I have been Boo-ed byLeslie !
If you're here today because I 'Boo-ed' ya, just follow the directions below.
Happy almost Halloween! This is how the 'Blogging Boo' works~ Go to as many friends as you want and tell them they've been "Boo-ed". Have them pop by your blog to pick up their Halloween treat (picture) and tell them to "Boo" their friends. Then, put the picture in your sidebar so everyone knows that you've already been "Boo-ed"! Thanks Leslie !

17 words from my friends!:

Our Family of 5 said...

Well I'll be damn. He is handy manny. Good job Ken!!
Has it been that long since I visited your blog? I love the 80's boys post and the reasons why you love your life. Your so stinken clever~~

Katie said...

Nice work Ken !! I will put in my order tomorrow :)

Stacey said...

Wow! That's some talented hubby!

Anna Grace`s Jie Jie said...

I emailed you about the blog- Just email me back if you want a design :)sorry it took forever to get back to you! :)

Tricia said...

THAT IS JUST AWESOME!!!!!

Such beautiful pieces!!!

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Very nice!!! Do you think he could teach a class for our husbands???


Andrea

One Busy Momma said...

yea!!!!
Kudos to your dh!!!!

My dh also like to woodwork... it has taken over our garage!!! :)

Denise

Aimee said...

I love the nightstand!!! He is a regular Handy Manny! Vamanos tools!

Our Complete Family said...

Oh my gosh...while Jason is TDY can he come be my handy man?!? He ROCKS! Lucky lady! Hey, I'm blogland 'boo-ing' you today hun! Come pick up your 'treat' on my blog! Love, the sneaky boo-ing Leslie

Valerie said...

Wow! How impressive, I might send my hubby over for some lessons. He's been trying to finish the basement for a year now.

Carrie said...

Wow! That is not just a hobby, that is extreme talent. The triangle table is gorgeous, along with the rocker and night table. He could go into business. Truly amazing.

Cindy said...

Wow! Those are gorgeous. Bill's hobby is sleeping ;-). I like woodworking much better.

Terri said...

Wow, he is very talented. I know how hard this work is. My hubby bought a shopsmith and basically just stares at it because he is so overwhelmed! lol

Rhonda said...

That is totally impressive, beautiful pieces, send him my way please!!!

Amanda said...

He does awesome work! How handy he must be you lucky wife!

Stacey and Dewey said...

Grrrrr there is just something sexy about a man that can build things ;) Lucky girl you!!!!
Beautiful furniture, I'm impressed!!!
Happy Wednesday!!
Stacey

Stacey and Dewey said...

Grrrrr there is just something sexy about a man that can build things ;) Lucky girl you!!!!
Beautiful furniture, I'm impressed!!!
Happy Wednesday!!
Stacey