Sunday, October 19, 2008

I hate sports!!!

My son Grant was playing football with the neighborhood boys and this is what he came home with!!! Someones button on their clothes caught his face...Hmm looks like his face lost! Did i tell you i hate sports!!! LOL~~American football is Rugby after a visit from a Health and Safety inspector. - Anonymous

10 words from my friends!:

Our Complete Family said...

No, No, No! I hope it doesn't sting. Poor guy. Give him a get well high five from us, o.k.? xo, Les

Rhonda said...

OH OH OH NO.........Hope it gets better really soon.

Lilysmom said...

Oh my poor guy that looks like it hurts!!!!! I also hate sports but it is usually my big child (husband) who ends up looking like that.

Tricia said...

OUCH!
OUCH!
OUCH!

Wowzer - that had to hurt!!

Quick healing, I hope!

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh! Poor guy, owww! And Happy Belated Anniversary!

Aimee said...

Ouch! A battle wound! He looks just as cute as ever though!

Cindy said...

Ugh, and Ouch! Hope he heas up quickly! And maybe takes up knitting instead of football, ha,ha

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Bless his heart.

I have to tell Leslie that is one PRETTY boy!!!!



Andrea

Rachel said...

Ouch - but I bet he's pretty proud of his battle wound. Hopefully it heals up quick and isn't as painful as it looks!

Marlene said...

OH! OUCH! Just looking at that hurts me. I can't believe he actually has a smile on his face after that. He must be ALL BOY!
Marlene