Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Bradley!

My Son Bradley turned 14 years old on Oct 11th when i was in SC! Where did my sweet baby go?! He likes to test me daily but i think im passing! Love you my Bub! ****

* im still working on my Guatober Fest trip pictures*

7 words from my friends!:

Christina said...

Happy belated birthday Bradley!!!

Natalie C. said...

Happy Bday!

Rachel said...

Man they grow up too quickly - can't wait to see yours pics!!

Stacey and Dewey said...

Happy Birthday Bradley!!!!
Hope you had a wonderful day!!!
Cutie-pootie baby pic :)
Best wishes
Stacey

Jill, Nate, and Joey said...

I am sorry, also, that we did not get to talk at gfest. Can't wait to see your pics!

Maria and Family said...

What a handsome boy !! Happy Birthday :) I bet you guys had a ball at your get together, cant wait for the pictures! Maria

Cindy said...

Awwww, what a sweet baby! How do they grow so quickly?!? (Especially since we moms don't age a bit :-)