Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happy 5 Year Anniversary to us!

5 years ago today I married my Best Friend...




Thanks for driving me home after i'd had one too many at a party! LOL

Thank you for being a Great Step-Father to Ashley,Brad,Grant..



Giving me a lap to sit on...


Thank you for giving me the best gift ever ...Us raising this beautiful girl together!

~~A good marriage is at least 80 percent good luck in finding the right person at the right time. The rest is trust.~~~

9 words from my friends!:

Terri said...

Congratulations!!! Happy Anniversary!

Aimee said...

Happy 5th Leslie! Another fall anniv!

Amanda said...

Yay, Happy Anniversary!!

Becca said...

Leslie - CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow ~ you guys have done so much in 5 years! Just look how much your lives have changed! And the kids have gotten SO big in that time period! Amazing!!

Jennifer

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Happy Anniversary!

Mike and I went to see the movie Fireproof tonight and it was awesome.

Every married couple should see it.


Love ya

Andrea

Our Girls said...

Happy Belated Aniversary!
You 2 Looks SO Happy together and you have a BEAUTIFUL Family!

Cindy said...

Happy anniversary!

Rachel said...

I'm totally late - but happy anniversary :)