Friday, October 31, 2008

FFF ~ Trick or Treat!~~~

Favorite Foto Friday..Pick your favorite picture of the week~Well i have two and couldnt decide! If your going Trick or Treating stay safe AND check your candy!
Lovin on The Hound


20 words from my friends!:

howie mama said...

How do they get so stinking cute!?!I love the outfit and the pooch!! Happy Halloween to all!!
h&c

Rhonda said...

SOOOOOO cute.......Have a wonderful time tomorrow. Stay warm and safe.

Lilipie's Mommy said...

Hi Leslie,

Just stopping by to say hi! I love your new blog look. Your daughter looks lovely! Be safe tomorrow.

Blessings,

Ruthie

Bobbi said...

She is an absolute doll!! Hope you have fun trick or treating.

Like the blog design. I need to pimp mine out too!!

My husband makes woodworking tools and is handy too. But, he makes me change light bulbs:>)

I am going to show him your husband's crafty projects.

Tina said...

Her and the hound is definately precious. And I love your new blog design...very pretty.

Terri said...

I love the what you did with the pictures! Have a safe and Happy Halloween!

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Can't stay here long because the music is giving me the creeps! :o)


like the new blog look.

Cute pics

Have a good weekend.

Love ya
Andrea

Valerie said...

I love the one with her and the dog! It reminds me of my kids with our dog. Love the new blog design also.

Will and Aileen said...

Your cutie is adorable with and without the dog! Have a safe and fun evening!

Amy said...

Cute, cute, cute...I wouldn't be able to decide either. Also, I LOVE the new blog look!

Rachel said...

Awe - I couldn't pick between them either - the one with the dog is so precious though!!

Love what you did what the photos, the rounded corners and all....cute cute cute!

Tracy'sspace said...

She is so cute, I love the little Halloween outfit!

Amy S. said...

Hi Leslie!

I love your new blog look!..and of course little Abby is so cute. When I see all these little girls...I can't help but want one. Their is something's so cute about little girls. You did not say what "the hounds" name is ..so I'm calling him or her "hound"..lol.
Hound looks like he or she "takes" a lot...lol. So cute and such a nice pet for Abby. Hound looks like he has a sweet disposition.

Love and Hugs......

Sarah said...

She is so bootiful! Happy Halloween!

One Busy Momma said...

Happy Halloween!!!
Adorable pics!!!!

Love the new design also!

Sue said...

too cute for words!

Isabella's mom said...

i have lived in mex for 25 years, come down and visit!

playa del carmen

and i just saw you are a pisces like me, my bd is march 3

adorable pics, nice colors

Jill

Robyn said...

How cute!! I love her outfit!!

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose , Jose L. and Jose A) said...

Beautiful pictures of your precious little one.

the flores family

Carrie said...

I can't decide either. I love both these photos too. Each cute in their own way. Thanks for sharing!