Friday, October 3, 2008

FFF~ Summer Memories~

Favorite Photo Friday theme is Summer Memories...And a Bonus that sums it all up!


I had the hardest time picking my favorites ..We had a very busy and fun summer!


She's famous in Guatemala!

The Fair was fun.






Vacation to SC was a blast!





The Boys worked on their tans and abs!





Abby hung out in her beach house by the kiddie pool!





Met the Wesie Family




I think this one sums up the summer...new friends,laughs,FUN!!

~We cant wait to meet all of you at Guatetober fest on Oct 10th in SC~

If you'd like to see more FFF go to Sarah's http://www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/




15 words from my friends!:

Rhonda said...

Awesome pictures Leslie!
Rhonda

Rachel said...

Awe - I only had the few you posted to pick from and man, these are all fun!! I love the beach house by the kiddie pool - she's a cutie!

Aimee said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! I had also picked one of the ones from Tortilla Feliz....we need to go there again!!!!!!!!

Graycesmomma said...

Great pictures!

Stacey and Dewey said...

What a fun summer!!!! It looks like you all will have wonderful memories to last a lifetime.
Cute, cute pics!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Stacey

Tricia said...

Such great pictures!!

What a super summer full of memories!

Sue said...

What a great summer :) Your Princesa Guatemalteca is just adorable!

threehandprints said...

Cute!! I love your beach pictures...

Terri said...

She looks too cool in her sunglasses! Looks like you had a summer full of fun in the sun!!!

Graycesmomma said...

Oh wow I never noticed you were from Ohio either. We are in the Dayton area. Go Bucks!

ANDREEA said...

Love that first picture of sweet princessa..lol Sooo cute!

Isabella's mom said...

have fun at the guatoberfest! and your summer looked great, the kids too!!!!!





Jill

Robyn said...

Great pics!! Looks like you had a wonderful summer!!

Robyn

Michelle said...

Love the summer memories...I hate that summer is over!

Michelle

Carrie said...

I already miss the summer. Today was only 52 degrees here. I am a summer person. I don't like the winter one bit.

Looks like you had SO much fun and Abby is just enjoying herself so much.