Friday, October 17, 2008

FFF ~Friends~

This weeks Fave.Foto Friday theme is Friends! This past weekend we met alot of new friends at Guatober fest in SC ..If youd like more info about Guatober Fest and The Global Orphan Team go to http://www.guatoberfest.com/

If you'd like to see a slide show from Guatober Fest go to katies blog...

http://nyblomfamily.blogspot.com/2008/10/guatoberfest-08.html (i cant get my Slide show to work)

Her new brother for the weekend Taylor




Abby loves all of her stuffed animals they are all her BFF's!













Abby and her New Sis for the weekend Angelika


Me and some crazy lady i met! LOL




Arianna & Abby deep down inside they love each other




Some friends we met in Sept


Abby,Ana,Mayna
The shark from the aquarium? NO,not my friend!
If you'd like to see more FFF go to Sarahs blog

http://www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/









































21 words from my friends!:

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

I am so sorry we didn't get to chat!!! I remember seeing you and your beautiful dd. Next time we will have to chat : ) I had a great time and it looks like you did too!

Aimee said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!! Man I wish I went this year :)

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Why do you think we get along so good??? It's because you are just as crazy as I am.

You better let me know when you come back down south again!

I know you pointed out on FB but I will do it on your public blog. You brazziere is showing. LOL


Love you!

Andrea

Rachel said...

Awe - yeah for a day of friends :) It's so fun to see all our little ones with their friends........except the shark hehehe

nora said...

Love the pic cuddling in bed! What sweeties! Enjoy your weekend.

ClarkFamily said...

Looks like you all had a lovely time ... and of courseyour little Princesa is too cute for words! Thanks for sharing ... Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2too

Marlene said...

What great fun to make so many new friends! I wont miss it next year! Have a great weekend.
Marlene

Sarah said...

Leslie... it was so awesome to meet you at Guatoberfest and wish we had had more time to sit and talk and get to know one another... I think we have alot in common with our 14 year old boys and our little princesses!

LOVE your pictures and love all those special friends!

Hannah said...

What great pictures...Love them all!! I wish we could have made it there!

Hannah

ANDREEA said...

Muchos bessos para princesa guapa!:)

Stacey and Dewey said...

Too cute!! Abby always has the cutest little smile on her face. It looks like you all had a blast in SC. What fun memories!!
Have a good weekend!!
Stacey

Tracy'sspace said...

Looks like you had a good time. Lovely friends pictures.

Carrie said...

What adorable photos and you, Abby, and friends. I wish we could have been there and met you!

Glad you had fun and thanks for sharing the photos!

Raising a Vols Fan!! said...

oh how fun, wish we could have gone this year!!! Looks like you guys had so much fun!

MICHELLE said...

What adorable pictures and of coarse your daughter is adorable.

Janet and Maya said...

Guatemala sure has given us some BEAUTIFUL children !! I wish my Maya could have gotten to Guatoberfest.....well, like the Cubs say, maybe next year.

Marsha said...

Looks like you had fun! Your daughter is TOO CUTE!!
Marsha

Jill, Nate, and Joey said...

Love the pics of the new friends. Gfest was so much fun!

Terri said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun!!! what cute friends!!!

Christine said...

Oh so very beautiful. What a wonderful tribute to your husband and your marriage! I too married my best friend!

Robyn said...

What great pics!! Looks like you had a blast!!

Robyn