Sunday, October 26, 2008

5 reasons why I love my life....

My dear friend Sig (Battled Cancer and WON!) posted this on her blog and wanted everyone to join in!!!! SO COME ON!

I love my life because.......



~~~I was blessed with 4 amazing children






~~~~ I love my life because I found a man who never treats me with disrespect..


~~~~We have shelter,clothes,food




~~Friends..



~~~ That i am a American ..Where we can live,worship and have Freedom!


america Pictures, Images and Photos


Anyone want to play? Name 5 reasons you love your life! Come on you lurkers, LOL!



10 words from my friends!:

Aimee said...

Love it! I will play too:)

Rhonda said...

What a great post Leslie. I love the pictures. Your children are all so beautiful.

I'll play tomorrow!

LeAnn said...

Leslie, Thanks for visiting our blog--your pics are great--what a sweet Princesa Guatemalteca:)
LeAnn, Aaron, and Luke

howie mama said...

I'm in-it will be my next post, although I can't promise when that will be LOL

Daphne said...

Very sweet reasons!

Terri said...

Very good reasons indeed!!!!

Stacey and Dewey said...

Wonderful idea and wonderful reasons to love life!!!
I'll play too!
Happy Monday!!
Stacey

Carrie said...

I love what you said and the photos you put with it. So true..

I will do it too!

Carrie said...

I love what you said and the photos you put with it. So true..

I will do it too!

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of stopping and really thinking about 5 reasons we love our lives. It's so important to do every now and then. I'm going to post my 5 reasons on my blog right now. Hope you don't mind if I link it to your blog. :-D www.leahomar.wordpress.com