Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wordless Wednesday.


14 words from my friends!:

Kelly said...

Pink Pretty Princess with cute piggies in her hair holding a yellow flower. LOL

amy said...

That is so cute, love the pigtails, I do that to Gaby a lot but she never keeps them in long

Rhonda said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE, LOVE that gymbo line, hahahahaha and what cute crocs (Mickey rocks)!!!!

MICHELLE said...

PRECIOUS!!!!

Becky said...

ADORABLE!

Carrie said...

How precious! I don't know if I have seen her in piggys before. Seh looks so angelic. We have the same pink Crocs. Aren't they the best shoes?

Amanda said...

Sending a virtual squeeze!

Rachel said...

What a cutie - I bet grandma loves that outfit :)

Amy said...

Such a sweet picture!

Amy said...

I need your e-mail address to add you to the getting healthy blog. You can leave me a comment or e-mail it to me at amylynn3_2000@yahoo.com.

Suzanne said...

Those piggy tails are adorable!

Becca said...

What a cutie! Love the hair.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Aimee said...

i LOVE her in piggies!!! Too cute!! I just wish Mayna's hair would grow so I could put her in them!!

Robyn said...

How sweet!!

Robyn