Sunday, September 7, 2008

What life teaches little children....


GREAT TRUTHS ABOUT LIFE THAT LITTLE CHILDREN HAVE LEARNED

~No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize cats.

~When your mom is mad at your dad, don't let her brush your hair.

~If your sister hits you, don't hit her back. They always catch the second person.

~Never ask your 3-year old brother to hold a tomato.

~You can't trust dogs to watch your food.

~Reading what people write on desks can teach you a lot.
~Dont sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.

~Puppies still have bad breath even after eating a tic tac.

~Never hold a dustbuster and a cat at the same time.

~School lunches stick to the wall.

~You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.

~Don't wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.

~The best place to be when you are sad is in Grandma's lap.

~~ Author Unknown ~~
I thought these were really good...Which one is your favorite? Or let me know one thats not on here..... I need a good laugh today!

8 words from my friends!:

Amy said...

I like...when your mom is mad at your dad, do not let her brush your hair...that one made me laugh out loud.

Thanks for posting that...I enjoyed the laugh.

Our Complete Family said...

OMG~ these are a RIOT! The broccoli one is the BEST! I have one more after B's soccer game today...you can never take a 'pretodler' to a game and expect them to sit on a sideline. Oh my! I need a glass on wine now! ;) Happy day hun~ Les

Aimee said...

Too cute....I like the don't let your mom brush your hair...one too! I remember some ouchy hair brushing myself when my mom was mad!

sarahdelap said...

that was so funny. A little girl in my class is a second language learner. I sent her to ask the teacher next store a ? She left and came immediately back. I said did you ask her. She said no I'm too shiny today. Too cute.

Kelly said...

yeah I love them all!!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

I laughed at when your mom is mad at your dad don't let her brush your hair! I couldn't help but picture this. They were all good though.

Stacey and Dewey said...

Too cute, love em all!! Thanks for sharing I needed a laugh :)
Hugs
Stacey

Jennifer said...

I love that list! So funny! If I were to add one it would be "Some kids prove over and over that's it's not always the parents fault"!! That'd be my M!!!!