Saturday, September 6, 2008

Well its Saturday ..Do you know what time it is?

Ohio State Football game day!!! OSU plays OU today!!! GOOO BUCKS!


This was Abby's first OSU Game in Jan 2007 after 6 weeks home from Guatemala! (Yes they lost but we are over it!) LOL







7 words from my friends!:

Milk Mama said...

OH my goodness! How adorable is she???!!!

OH I loved Sarah Palin's speech! She did SUCH a great job!!! :D

Robyn said...

How cute!! I just love football season!!

Robyn

Tara said...

Spoken like a true Ohio Chick :) I love that we break 'em in early here....lol.

Ruthanne said...

Woo Hoo!! We watched it today too! Gooooooo Bucks!

Amanda said...

Isn't she Ka-Yuuuute!

Heidi said...

She looks so cute!

Cindy said...

I love that! I dressed my babies in Tennessee orange fom the start :-)