Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Twisted Tuesday..Lambs with shoes?

Lamby(Her stuffed pal) gets some new shoes?

6 words from my friends!:

Amy said...

she is so cute, my girls do the same thing putting shoes on their stuffed animals...flip flops are tough...lol

Mackenzie's Forever Family said...

Had to come check out your blog before G-Fest. Can't wait to meet you.

Megan and Mackenzie

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Hi Leslie,

I think you are right about their eyes. I also think they have the same shaped head. I can't wait to see them together at Gfest. I look forward to meeting you.

Sharon

Raising a Vols Fan!! said...

so cute of your little princesa! thanks for all your sweet comments, I always enjoy them!

Rachel said...

Hehe - very cute shoes for little Lamby!!

Katie said...

SO priceless !!