Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Trendy Tuesday..The tourist...

Ok this weeks Trendy theme is The Tourist..I always feel that im dressing cute when I travel! Hmmm but looking back..NOPE I DONT THINK SO!


This Picture is why im happy that MOST of the time i dress my hubby! He bought the Visor due to the fact the FL sun kills a white mans skin!!! LOL

Disney 6/04




OK since I'm a "fair" person I thought I would post a tourist pic of me!!! This was taken on our Honeymoon in Lake Tahoe...YES those are plaid Tommy Hilfiger pants with matching sweatshirt! Nothing screams TOURIST like plaid!LOL

~Yes put isn't the scenery breathtaking?~



10/03

7 words from my friends!:

Kelly said...

Your a dork.

Rhonda said...

The pictures are gorgeous and that sunset, ahhhhhhhhh
Hugs, Rhonda

Madelyn's Mommy said...

You are funny.

I love trendy tuesdays.

But I have to say that I think the pants are worse than the visor. lol


Andrea

Rachel said...

Beautiful scenery :) and beautiful (wait.....) outfit. Always funny how what seemed so normal then looks so funny now!!

Our Family of 5 said...

Whose the nerd now? lol

Amanda said...

Thanks for a great laugh!

Megan said...

Ha that is great! I love looking back over the years and seeing the lovely disasters oops I mean outfits that we thought were really cool then!