Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Trendy Tuesday...Senior Pictures!

Today's theme is Senior Pictures..I found Senior pictures of my Parents! LOL
Randy C/O 72
Jane C/O 70 Me C/O 92***I just want you to know I waited for this (ugly) shirt to go on sale before i purchased it for $3*** WOW i payed wayyyy to much! OHH 90s fashion!









7 words from my friends!:

Our Complete Family said...

So fun to see! You were rockin' the 90's hair girl! I graduated in 93 and had some 90's hair goin' on as well! Fun post!!! Love and hugs, the other L ;)

Lilipie's Mommy said...

I think you look beautiful! I love the shirt! :)

Our Family of 5 said...

Girl that is why I love ya, Your fearless! I would be scared to death to put my Senior picture on my blog!!

Heidi said...

What a bargain on your shirt! :)

I do my daughter's hair and it is really easy....go to shedoeshair.blogspot.com.

Jennifer said...

OMG!! You looked so wholesome! I looked like a hussy in my Senior picture! LOL!!!

Kelly said...

OMG YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

sarahdelap said...

oh I think you rocked that 90s style! That shirt is truly smokin. I didn't do my senior year so no senior potrait but my husband has a particularly stunning one. Think I might be single if I posted it.