Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Trendy Tuesday..Remembering the 80's

I was feeling nostalgic today so i decided to find some great 80's fashion memories!ENJOY!
Really what was the purpose of these? I had a few colors of leg warmers!
I'm proud to say i never owned a pair of Mork Suspenders ! Did you?
Yes i had many of these in EVERY size!
I was a poor kid so i didn't own these!!But My Daughter has many!
Of course for being a poor kid i had both white and blue of these! I loved Skating!
Wow what a horrible thing to do to our hair!! But it looked so cool in the 80's!
Last but not least! The best .99 Cents ever spent..This stuff could kill a horse BUT damn didn't our hair look AWESOME!
HA i knew you'd smile!!!!!

14 words from my friends!:

Rhonda said...

tooooo funny!!!! ahhhhh the 80's!
Rhonda

Lilysmom said...

Oh the memories! I must confess that my dad and I had matching monkey suspenders.

jill marie said...

I LOOOOOOVe the 80s posts! I had banana clips in ALL of the time with my supercool perm.... I had a pair of leg warmers, but did not wear them often, but DID have lots of aqua net! I had stirrup pants and longish sweaters with belts... and jelly bracelets, too!

I love the 80s! Thanks for the memories!

Marcie said...

LOVE it! OMG.....the memories are all coming back to me. I so wanted to wear banana clips, but my hair was too thin and the clips would always shift around :( Fun times....

Our Family of 5 said...

Your such a HOOT!

Amanda said...

Okay, how pathetic. I owned all except my suspenders were yellow, not rainbow. LOL And those banana clips would NEVER stay clipped in my thick hair. They'd always pop. I'd get so frustrated. Love your Trendy Tuesdays!

Heidi said...

I was young in the '80s but I loved roller skating and had those hair clips too! Did you roll your socks up into your jeans too? :)

Tracey said...

LOVE IT! I saw a lady at the gym wearing one of those clips!! EEEEK!

Gail said...

I had the leg warmers (several pairs) suspenders (I think they were navy) and hair spray.

Gail said...

Oh, I had banana clips too. LOTS OF THEM!!

Jenne said...

The good ole 80's! What some memories!

Suzanne said...

I was a big fan of the banana clip. I was too poor to get the converse shoes, too. But my babies have them. :)

Our Complete Family said...

Omg~ yep, I was right there with you and had all of this stuff but no suspenders! What a fun blast from the past! I've seen some 80's things working their way back in. What do you think off of this list might back it back? I shudder to think!!! Caroline will be mad at me for not saving this stuff b/c she'll want it, right?!? So fun to take a trip down memory lane! Love and hugs, Les

La Familia Garcia said...

That is sooo funny! I had a "crimper" for my hair and a "bananna clip." I don't know if that's what they were called...but that cracked me up..especially the leg warmers!