Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Tea Party with Homer and Dora!


For Abbys first Birthday she got a Tea set and i pulled it out for her this week and she loves it! She put dora and Homer in the side pockets of her T.V tray! And she is using her plastic shopping basket as her chair!!! IM not sure where she comes up with these ideas!!!??? LOL
~Bread and water can so easily be toast and tea. ~Author Unknown~

12 words from my friends!:

Our Complete Family said...

Miss Abby is the 'Hostess With The Mostest'! Send her party planning self on over this way to teach Miss Priss some of those skills! xo Les

Kelly said...

What a cutie, I would also have Homer at my tea party...D'OH!!!!

Kathy said...

How cute is she and what a great imagination.

Aimee said...

So cute! I need to get better at putting some toys away to get back out later so they are "new" again!

Cindy said...

Adorable! She looks like she is having a ball.

Rhonda said...

That is so cute and what a great idea she had!!!

Gail said...

That is adorable!!

Amanda said...

It all comes natural when you're a girly girl! Very cute :)

April said...

We got our birth certificate today, can you believe it...I cannot wait to bring my girl home!!

Stacey and Dewey said...

Oh Ouch!!! Ear infections are the worst, I hope your feeling better now. Isn't fall amazing? Its my favorite season, the colors, the smells, everything.
Happy Monday!!
Stacey

Robyn said...

Too cute!! Looks like they had a great tea party!!

Robyn

Carrie said...

That is so cute and creative. What a great tea party. I know the guests well.