Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tattoos on my sweetie..

Every time Abby's Daddy gets fake tattoos and stickers he has to put them all over my sweet girl..She looks like a biker babe!
OH yea and stickers too..This is the ONLY tattoo she can get!

12 words from my friends!:

April said...

A cute biker girl I have to say..lol, she is a doll!!!

Rhonda said...

Oh but what a cute sweet "biker girl"!!!!! Way to go dad!!!! hahahaha The tatoo thing is what helped potty train Katie!
Hugs, Rhonda

Madelyn's Mommy said...

I am trying to think of a place for her to get that tattoo! I can only think of one place where she could put your name...............


:-)

Andrea

Amy said...

I love it. As you saw my girls love them too. I have two real ones and their father is heavily tattooed so I guess it was bound to happen that they like them. Actually their father has a beautiful cross on his arm with my name and the girls names on it. I guess all girls are biker chicks deep down inside...lol

Farrah said...

She is so adorable, I love her little face...

So precious!!!

One CUTE Biker Babe there....

jill marie said...

Alli is 13, and the other day I found HER covered in temporary tattoos and one on Mario! That is funny.

I love the beach pics... YOU looked as gorgeous as your kiddos.. oh, to be thin! :-)

ANDREEA said...

I love her little tummy!!!bessos bessos....

Amanda said...

She's an adorable biker babe!

Faithful Froggers said...

Oh, how cute! Isn't it funny how they want to put stickers all over their body? Mine is the same way. :)

Donna said...

Hi--so cute! Ava does the same thing all the time. She is working on a tattoo sleeve.

Donna

Stacey and Dewey said...

What a sweet lil' rebel baby!!! Too cute, something about those temp tats, kids just love em. WHat a cute dad to appreciate that :)
Have a wonderful week!
Stacey

Robyn said...

What a cute biker girl!!

Robyn