Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day weekend!

We took Abby to downtown Cleveland this weekend and had a nice relaxing time....
Let's get this party started! Shout out to all my amigos Guatemaltecos y Guatemaltecas!

Mexican dancers


Watched some skateboarders

Rocked at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!
We enjoyed the airshow!
"Oh my ears!"OK not all of us!

"Daddy I'm beat,lets go home"~Sorry Aimee,Andy,Mayna,Becky,Douglas that we didn't get to spend much time together! Cant wait to see you soon!~~~

13 words from my friends!:

Stacy said...

She looks darling in that little Guat. top! Adorable!!!

Stacy

Kelly said...

Bring that shirt to G-Fest, we have it too!!!!

Looks like you all had a good weekend!

Amanda said...

Gosh Darn, I just wanna squeeze her! She looked adorable as always!

Stacey and Dewey said...

What a fun labor day weekend!! Love love your little cheerleader in the previous post, too cute!! Congrats on the first win of the year!!
Happy Monday
Stacey

Aimee said...

Adorable pix!!! We really wish we could have seen you guys more!!! Can't wait for the buckeye game!!

Carrie said...

How adorable. Looks like you had a ball. We would love to visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Glad you had a fun weekend.

Rhonda said...

Love the pictures. What a fun time. LOVE the shirt!! Wonder if we should all put them on them during Gfest!!!! Cute, cute, cute!!!

Christine said...

Great photos! What a fun Labor day!

Rachel said...

Oh my - this looks like so much fun. My little Riley doesn't appreciate the airshow atmosphere either - too noisy for her too :)

Terri said...

Looked like a lot of FUN!!! We saw the Blue Angels in Pensacola & they are amazing & so much fun to watch.

By the way LOVE the OS cheerleader, she is such a doll baby. My niece goes to OS, so we support the Buckeyes!!!

Our Complete Family said...

Leslie, she is adorable in that dress! Looks like guys had a FUN filled weekend! Go peek at the post I just did this afternoon~ something for you! xo

Our Complete Family said...

Yep~ you sure do get both awards hun! ~ Leslie

Princess Abigail said...

Hello Abigail! My name is Abigail too, and I live in France, in Europe! I am two years old, and I am half French, half British. Did you know that my Mama lived on the Guatemala border for a long time and studied all about the Mayan people ... and she loves reading all about you too! I see you are a Princess too - you and I have so many things in common!
Looking forward to reading lots more about you!
Abigail
of the Bernard Bunch