Monday, September 8, 2008

I am blessed to have such amazing friends!

Adoption has brought so many wonderful and amazing families into our lives.We have made friends from Arizona to Maine... We all share a common bond...These wonderful blessings from Guatemala....Don't you agree?
~Every night i pray that their Birth mothers know how well these babies are being taken care of~ Gracia's to them all..
Abby~Ana~Mayna

~They melt my heart~


These pictures were taken this past Saturday during our little get together..If you'd like to visit their Mommy's blogs go to http://aamayna.blogspot.com/ & http://ana.adoptionvoyages.net/




14 words from my friends!:

amy said...

Its so wonderful that we all have each other...its so hard to understand our adoption experience if you havent been through it yourself. Thats great Abby has other guatetots to hang out with

Our Complete Family said...

I do agree! They are such cutie patooties, too! Looks like you girls had a good time! Are you ready for Monday? I'M NOT! xo, Les

Kris and Mindy said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Love the OSU pics:-) I will add you to the Guat Group sidebar and mine too:-)
Hugs

Rhonda said...

We too feel so blessed to have met so many angels through the miracle of adoption. Our life took such a change in direction and we thank God every night for bringing such love from so many near and far into our lives.
Thanks for also being part of our life :-)
Rhonda

Michelle said...

I'm not sure I can support Ohio Stat fan....

Such cutie pies...

Madelyn's Mommy said...

I love what adoption has brought to my family. So many friends I never dreamed of making!

All three of these girls are just precious!


Andrea

Gail said...

I also have made so many new friends through my adoption (including you). I just wish some lived closer to me.

Krista ~ Bits and pieces said...

Your children are blessed as well. I love these kind of realationships!!!

Katie said...

OH so adorable .... wish I could have been there :)

Stacey and Dewey said...

Beautiful girls!!! I agree Adoption is a blessing in to many ways to count.
Happy Monday!
Stacey

Heidi said...

They are all so cute! Looks like a fun get-together.

Our Girls said...

They are all so CUTE and I So wish I lived closer and been there!
Looks like you had a great time!

Carrie said...

I second all the wonderful friends we have met through the miracle of adoption.

Looks like you had so much fun. Adorable photos!

Megan said...

Totally true. We didn't know that there was such an extensive adoption community until after we lost our son. Then I wanted to keep a tight hold in my Agency, I reached out and found TONS of families, all different, but yet all the same!