Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hi,my name is Abby and i have a problem...




Hellppp! Ken gave Abby a pudding for snack and this is what he found a few minutes later!! How do I break my child of putting food in her hair??

Awards Time!
Also i was awarded with 2 blog awards today by my new blogger BFF Leslie (i know she is the cooler Leslie http://ourcompletefamily.blogspot.com/
I am sure the rest of you are old pros about this, but here are the rules for this award:
1. The winner(s) can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link to the person you received the award from.
3. Nominate other blogs (up to seven) to pass along the award to
.4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of people you've nominated.
I cant believe people actually read my blog...I really think they just want to see cute pics of my Abby?! LOL


I would like to award these two awards to 4 funny and talented bloggers who make me LMAO every day...I love ya!

1.Kellyhttp://skyliesmiles.blogspot.com/ - You are truly my evil twin ...Our sense of humors are identical! SCARY HUH? OH and your Skylie is a doll too!

2. Aimee W.http://aamayna.blogspot.com/- To my new Guate-Mommy friend who has a very very sweet baby named Mayna..GO BUCKS!

3.Amanda http://blueeyedboogaboys.blogspot.com/ - She has two of the cutest little boys and she thinks im funny!! WTF is wrong with her!?

4. Christine http://smilesandtrials.blogspot.com/ - Ok this lady has 11 kids...YEAH i said 11 so this lady deserves a vacation and a standing ovation! Her blog is honest and to the point!

I have many more favorites but i decided to only pick 4 today!

16 words from my friends!:

DJ Holly Rock said...

Oh my word...I LOVE pictures like that. Gia has just grown out of it but unfortunately Nino started about two months ago. GAH-ROSS.

Hannah said...

Sorry but I am so glad your daughter does this. Sophia rubs everything on her arms,legs and face. She loves lotion and powder so everything is fair game. In the last week there has been apple sauce, sawdust, lime dust from the gravel, cornstarch and regular old dirt. I feel your pain.

Hannah

Amanda said...

Oh wow, Abby had some fun! You are too kind and YES, you ARE funny! :D Leslie (the other Leslie) gave it to me too! I'm counting myself special today. ;)~

Kelly said...

Hee hee !!!! Gotta love the food in the hair. Send her to rehab!!!

Thanks for my award. YOU ROCK!!!!

I cannot wait to meet you!

Rhonda said...

Wht a fun fun fun picture!!!!!!

Christina said...

Come on mom she's just trying to invent a new hair gel.

Katie said...

OH NO !!! I didn't know a child could get THAT messy from pudding .... she gets the award !!

Madelyn's Mommy said...

That is too funny!

I bet when you go out to eat you watch her like a hawk.

Andrea

Rachel said...

Oh my - she doesn't even look happy with the end result. Adorable even when covered in pudding though!!

Congrats on your awards!

Suzanne said...

That's funny! My little boy pulls his hair outward with banana on his fingers and he reminds me of that scene in the movie "Something about Mary"...
Great pic!

Christine said...

Thank you. I think your daughter is hilarious that way she covered herself in the pudding! :)

The Henry girls! said...

Oh my... when I first started to scroll down I didn't think it was gonna be that bad!! Oh my! At least she is adorable while covered in pudding!! Congratulations on your awards! Way to go!

Robyn said...

That is too funny!! Maybe she was trying to start a new hair trend?? :)

Robyn

Our Complete Family said...

Girl~ you are the funniest Leslie around! I am LMAO right now at this post! Tell me~ did you save that darling hairbow from chocolate stains though?!? My Miss Priss looks to be headed down this same 'food in hair' path. Uh oh~ Lord help me! I'll have to take all hair bows out pre meal times now just incase ;) Priceless chica! ~ Love, the other Leslie

Daniel's Mom said...

Nice Abby!!! Daniel had cake icing in his hair last night! That pic is awesome!!!

Cindy said...

That pudding is hilarious!!!!!! I have not been able to keep up lately and am just now catching up. As usual, your daughter is beautiful and your blog is great.