Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hair art for toddlers!

I love seeing unique hairstyles on little girls ..BUT to actually try to do them seem impossible. My blogger-Mom friend Heidi introduced me to this ladies cool blog on girl hair styles... http://www.shedoeshair.blogspot.com/
~My first ever attempt to do something cool!~ Abby has about 3 huge Cowlicks in her hair so not easy but it was fun!!!
Oh and give your kid a Happy Meal before beginning!
~ That girl has a Been licked!~

~The end result..I guess i need to practice some more?~




9 words from my friends!:

Our Family of 5 said...

I think it looks adorable. The real question is, How much fun was it to take out? lol

Terri said...

OH, how darling, thanks for sharing the website I will have to check it out!!!

Rachel said...

It's always fun to try new designs and styles with our princesses hair isn't it!

Gail said...

Thanks for sharing this site. I should start practicing on the girls in my daycare so I will be real good by the time Johanna's hair grows out.

April said...

she is beautiful cowlicks and all!!!! thanks for adding the Riggs family to your blog, I have been praying for them, and praying for a healing for Abby!! love your pics..

Aimee said...

How cute! I can't believe she sat still for it!!

Cindy said...

I do that hair style on my girls! The first time I tried it I took WAY to long and I don't think it turned out as well as yours :-)!

Our Complete Family said...

Holy cow~ you rock for getting her to sit still for this! I am making mental notes for when Miss Priss has enough hair for me to play with, too! Love, the jealous of your hairdressing skills, Les

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Great job!!! I love it!! I am going to check out that site for some ideas. Olivia's hair is very fine and hard to manipulate. Her teachers at school are always french braiding it but I can't seem to do it. I'll have to start practicing.

Sharon