Friday, September 5, 2008

FFF~Oh Baby~

This weeks FFF is ~Oh Baby~

My scanner isn't hooked up to my new computer yet so I don't have pictures of my 3 oldest when they first were born.. It was the olden days (1990"s) we didn't have digital cameras!!! LOL





Ashley Nicole 5lbs 15lbs 18 in.

Born May 8th 1993

She was 8 months old in this picture



Bradley Alexander 7lbs 11oz 20 in.




Born October 11th,1994


He was 4months old in this picture.(my 3 oldest are part Korean.Can you tell?)


Grant Ryan 7 lbs 14ozs 20in.


Born July 12th 1998


In this picture he was a few months old.

Abigail (Cindy)Marie 5lbs 3 ozs

Born May 17th ,2006
Referral photo 2 weeks old


She was 3 months when we first saw her in person!

This is the first few minutes after the Foster Mother placed her in our arms..Visit Trip 8/06

~Love at first sight~



Natural Child: Any child who is not artificial.


Real Parent: Any parent who is not imaginary.


Your Own Child: Any child who is not someone else's child.


Adopted Child: A natural child, with a real parent, who is all my own.


--- Rita Laws, PhD



If you'd like to see more FFF go to Sarah's blog http://www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/

34 words from my friends!:

Farrah said...

Stupid me I was thinking Gosh her natural children look as though they were adopted from Korea, WELL DUH.......Now I know why!!!

They are all beautiful!!!!

Hannah said...

Love the quote. LOVE IT.

Great pictures. They are all such little cuties...can you believe how little our babies were?? My Dmitry is driving me nuts. I feel like he should be four but he insists on being 10.

Hannah

Christina said...

Your quote is awesome and perfect! Such beautiful babies~ How can they not melt your heart? And isn't it funny to think that just 10 years ago we didn't have digital cameras??? Crazy!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Christina

Candy said...

AWESOME MY BDAY IS JULY 12th...Oh wait in 76...UGGGG

Getting OLD STINKS

HUGS

Jaime Salas said...

I love the quote...

Adorable pix!

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Cute pics and I love that quote!

Have a good weekend!


Andrea

nora said...

What a wonderful way to give definitions of the words that are so casually tossed around about families! Lovely pics and such kissable cheeks aon all of them!

Jenelle said...

What cute babies! Love the quotes you posted.

Debbie said...

What great pictures!! Beautiful kids!!

Debbie

Rachel said...

Precious!

Dena said...

Babies are just the CUTEST things in the world!!!

Marlene said...

I love the quote!!! Thanks for sharing. We were in Guatemala in 8/06 and home 8/12/08. I am sorry I missed meeting you. We were on our pick-up trip. Have a great blog filling weekend!
Marlene

RLK913 said...

Love the precious pictures!

Suzanne said...

Can you believe that those are your kids? So small. Soo sweet.
Have a great weekend!

Kara and Darr said...

Leslie,
Your kids a just gorgeous!!!! Enjoy the weekend.
Best wishes,
Kara
www.hanksadoption.blogspot.com

Kathy said...

So cute!! It is so great to see all the kids as tiny babies.

Stacey and Dewey said...

Beautiful quote!!!
And Beautiful baby pics!!! Funny it seems like S....O....Long ago that we used a camera with gasp film. I was hooking up my scanner last night to try and and gets some pics in :)
Have a wonderful weekend!
Stacey

Sue said...

Those babies are so cute! Thanks for sharing.

Rebecca said...

Such sweet pictures! Your little princess is lucky to have 3 older, loving siblings to play with and learn from! Have a great weekend!

ANDREEA said...

Such little treasures...wow,so beautiful!!!:))

Kelly said...

Love the quote girlie!!!!All your kids are gorgeous!!!!

Rhonda said...

Oh my goodness those pictures are adorable. What a beautiful family.

Graycesmomma said...

Great pictures! They are all so adorable!

Erin said...

Everyone loves a great belly shot right!!! hee hee.. I was just admiring your page and pictures =) (I will definitely be visiting more often) You have an adorable little family Leslie. Good job mama!! You have a great weekend too!!
-Erin

Amanda said...

Aren't they adorable and once upon a time, so itty bitty! Beautiful quotes at the end.

Becca said...

Cute pics! I totally did not pick up on the fact that your oldest are Korean/American. Did you pick up on the fact that my step-son Myles is Japanesee/American? I am sure that I am going to completely offend and horrify people by writing this (especially my sister who has three caucasian children) but the more mix and color in a family the more beautiful they are. NOT SAYING that an all caucasian family is not pretty - they just aren't AS pretty as ours.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Lilipie's Mommy said...

Leslie, love the quote and the pictures too! Can you believe our daughters are only six days apart! Lili was born on May 23rd! How cool is that! :)

Ruthie

Our Complete Family said...

What a great quote! The kiddos baby pics are just adorable! I want to pinch all of their cute cheeks! Alright my fellow awesome name girly girl~ have a FAB weekend ahead! xo Les

The Henry girls! said...

Love LOVE the quote!! Oh the pics are great too! J/k They are prettiful (a Lilism!!)!

Sarah said...

What beautiful children - all four of them!!! The quote is perfect!

Lilysmom said...

Love love your quote. Time flies so fast! All your babies are beautiful!

jill marie said...

Beautiful kiddos... annnnnd.... MY birthday is Oct 11 and Allison's is May 17th!

There is a reason why we are friends! :-)

Carrie said...

Those are SO cute and adorable and precious. Love it. I also love the "definitions" you put on the bottom.

Robyn said...

What beautiful babies!!

Robyn