Friday, September 19, 2008

FFF~Hope~

The Theme for this weeks Fave.Foto is ~Hope~



My MIL was first Diagnosed with Breast Cancer in 1988...She was in Remission for many years and Cancer reared its ugly head again! Joyce, I (Abby too) cant wait to see you in SC in October!Please lets HOPE and pray that the next few months she feels better!







~~~~ Please please please do a self breast exam EVERY month it could save your life~~~


11 words from my friends!:

Rachel said...

Cancer - what a word......praying things go well for her and she again gets the cancer free call!!!

Am I missing the pic? Maybe it's just my computer

Our Family of 5 said...

Sending prayers of strength and health to your MIL!

Debbie said...

I will be praying for your MIL!!

Debbie

Stacy said...

Praying for your MIL!

ClarkFamily said...

THANK YOU for this post ... today is the Twin Cities 3 Day Walk ... I pray that cancer never breaks apart another family ... I pray for the Hope of this for my daughter's future! Thank you for sharing and have a great weekend!

I will be praying for a NED call!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2

Katie said...

Praying for good health for your MIL ... can't wait to see you all :)

Will and Aileen said...

Praying for all those fighting breast cancer-or any kind of cancer for that matter.

Amy said...

I will be praying for your MIL, I am a breast cancer survivor.

Terri said...

prayers for your MIL!

Tracy'sspace said...

Will be praying for her!

Robyn said...

Praying for your MIL!!

Robyn