Friday, September 26, 2008

FFF~ Silly Smiles~~~

This weeks Favorite Foto Friday theme is "Silly Smiles!"
And Man does Abby have some silly smiles! Here are a few of my faves!

Silly Smiles with Her Friend Sophia

Mexican Style Silly Smiles!
chilling in her Bed silly smiles!

~There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all.”~
To see more Silly smiles go to Sarah's blog http://www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/

36 words from my friends!:

Heidi said...

Love those silly smiles!

Jennifer said...

She has the GREATEST silly smiles! I just adore her!!!

Marianne said...

Silly smiles and all Abby is just beautiful. What blessed mommys we are! Thanks for sharing, have a great weekend!

Janet and Maya said...

Awwwww!

I love your quote too!

Janet
www.mayasheartsong.blogspot.com

Janet and Maya said...

Awwwww!

I love your quote too!

Janet
www.mayasheartsong.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

Such a sweet girl with pretty silly smiles! Have a great weekend!
Rebecca

Kara and Darr said...

Oh, my, she is sooo cute. Love the pictures.
Best wishes,
Kara
www.hanksadoption.blogspot.com

Will and Aileen said...

Those are some adorable silly smiles from an adorable little lady!

chica40208 said...

your daughter is so cute!

Amy said...

She is so adorable, love that one with Sophia. Have a great weekend

Krista ~ Bits and pieces said...

LOVE those smiles!!

Sarah said...

Those are some seriously silly smiles!! Makes you smile right back!

Hannah said...

She is so silly!! I love her silly smiles, it's the kind of thing that brightens my day!

BTW. NO I did not make that skirt. You should know by now that I do not have any valuable talent!! LOL I got it on ebay I think. SO cute though, I think if I did have some talent it would be easy to make.

Have a great weekend.

Our Family of 5 said...

Sophia says "My friend Abby" And then says "Abby come see me" So I think it's time we need a shopping trip.
Of course she is beautiful as always.
Hope you feeling better. Let me know what the Doctor says!
Big hugs!

ClarkFamily said...

Love her face and smile in every photo ... and what a great quote you chose for the end of your post ... it is so very true! Have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2

Amanda said...

I always love your quotes and of course those smiles are enough to brighten any day!

Thanks for your comment last night. You always make me smile so big! I hope you are feeling better today.

Tina said...

You can just see her joy! I love it!

Graycesmomma said...

Adorable! I love the Ohio State Blinky too! Go Bucks!

Our Complete Family said...

Love her silly smiles! I bet seeing her silly smiles makes you silly smile back at her!!! ;) (say that 3 times fast!) Smiling silly at you through the computer... xo, the other L

Rhonda said...

Just love love love seeing Abby's smiles! She's such a cutie pie.
Hugs, Rhonda

Tracy'sspace said...

Those are scuh sweet smiles, I love the mexican one!

Stacey and Dewey said...

Too cute!!! She has a smile that could light up your week!! Great pics!!
Have a great weekend!
Stacey

Faithful Froggers said...

Those are the cutest silly smiles! I just love it - shows off her personality. :)

Kelly said...

Love that girl's smile!

Mindy said...

Awww...super sweet pics!

MICHELLE said...

Her smile just makes you smile, what a cutie. Hope you have a great weekend

Terri said...

So, so cute!!!

Robyn said...

How adorable!! I love all her smiles!!

Robyn

sarahdelap said...

love love those silly smiles. And the tea party looks divine.

ANDREEA said...

Abby is soooo cute,I love that sombrerro on her!!:)

Beth said...

What a cutie!

Isabella's mom said...

what truly beautiful smiles and children!

Cindy said...

I love the giggling in the bed smile. She is so cute!

Rachel said...

Awe - I love that first picture - how cuteeeee!

PS - thanks for stopping by mine too, sorry it's taken me so long to make it back around, I took an internet vacation for a few days :)

Megan said...

HAHA I love them all but the first one is my favorite! Lily LOVES to give me that smile!!

La Familia Garcia said...

I love that picture of her in the sombrero! She looks like she knows she's a ham! I also love the tea party pictures!