Friday, September 12, 2008

FFF~ Besos Y Abrazos (kisses,Hugs)

Sarah wanted us to pick a theme for this weeks Favorite Foto Friday..So my theme is Hugs and Kisses! XOXOXOX

~ Kisses from new friends~








~ Hugs from your Daddy~




~ Love from your Bro~





~ Long time friend hugs~






~Hugs to your Hound~







~Newlywed kisses~








~Kisses under the mistletoe~


If you'd like to see more FFF themes go to http://www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/

39 words from my friends!:

Stacy said...

Aww! I love those sweet hugs and kisses!

Hannah said...

So sweet! What a great theme. I love the pictures.

Hannah

Becca said...

How sweet - and I love the newlywed picture!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Rebecca said...

Oh, this post is SO cute! Love all the pictures! Such sweet kisses and hugs! Have a great weekend (:
Rebecca

ANDREEA said...

I love thet last picture!!!!SOOOOO CUTE!:))
BESOS BESOS PARA TODOS!

Janet and Maya said...

What a great theme - LOVE it! Oops, think I may be watching too many Dragon Tales, I've got Weezy (sic) stuck in my head.

Janet and Maya
www.mayasheartsong.blogspot.com

Robyn said...

What sweet pics! I love the one under the mistletoe!!

Robyn

Our Family of 5 said...

Awww! Is there really anything better then hugs and kisses! Great FFF my friend. Have a blessed weekend. Thanks for all your support with Sophia=)

Aimee said...

I love the one of Abby being kissed by her bro! So cute!

Bus and Sabra said...

Leslie-what sweet pictures!! Love the Christmas one! Would that happen to be Sophie in that sweet little friend picture?!! Cute!

Sabra

nora said...

I love the theme of besos and abrazos! What sweet moments with your family! Your first pic is priceless!

Tracy'sspace said...

Awww, so sweet, lovely pictures! Have a great weekend.

Tina said...

Adorable Pictures....so very sweet!

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Cute theme and cute pics.

Have a good weekend.


Andrea

Amy said...

That is so cute, gotta love hugs and kisses

Sarah said...

Those are the absolute best hugs and kisses!!! Love the theme!

Katie said...

Oh that last pic is priceless .. love it !!

Carrie said...

Such a cute theme and idea and love all the love in your family.

Savannah's hair falls in her face the same way as Abby's does. Tha perfectly straight hair.

Glad the dog go some loving too.

Rachel said...

Awee - love that brother love!

MICHELLE said...

Love the first one, so cute. Great pictures and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Stacey and Dewey said...

Oh what a sweet theme!!! Whats better then hugs and kisses?? Darling pics, each one. Love your wedding pic, beautiful!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Stacey

Kathy said...

Great theme!! And such sweet pictures!

Ellen said...

That was a great idea for a theme. I love those baby kisses.

Graycesmomma said...

Such sweet pictures. You can really feel the love in your family.

pureheaven said...

Beautiful family. I live for "HUGS."

ClarkFamily said...

Love the theme you chose this week and of course all the pictures are GREAT ... what a beautiful family! Oh and I Love your newlywed kiss ... have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2

Marci said...

What a terrific theme for this week. I love it....Love, Marci

Farrah said...

Lots of hugs and kisses this week!
WOW how cute...

Have a great weekend...

Sarah said...

What a great theme pick! Abby is adorable :) I visit all these blogs with beautiful girls and almost wish I had one. LOL Have a great weekend!

One Busy Momma said...

Oh too Cute!!!!!!!!!

btw... Love the Buckyee Princess!!! :)

I need one that say Anyone but U of M!!! ;)

Denise

Our Complete Family said...

How stinkin sweet is this post? Awww, cute pics! Loved your comment signed off as 'The Other Leslie'. Girl~ you crack me up! Happy Friday hun~ Les

Megan said...

Great idea! I love these pictures!

Jennifer said...

Ohhhhhh...I wish I could get an abrazo from your princessa! Maybe someday we'll meet up!

Amanda said...

Love this post! Great theme.

Stephanie said...

Leslie,
I love your theme~so Awesome! I hope that is next week's theme. Your pictures were so sweet and the Newlywed picture was beautiful.
Have a great weekend!

Kelly said...

Very very cute!

Isabella's mom said...

i love your theme and your kids are gorgous!





jill and isabella

Cindy said...

Gotta love those hugs and kisses! The brother-sister pic is precious. That is a great theme!

Christina said...

Great theme! Kissy pictures are the best! :)
Take care!
Christina