Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fall is here!


I think Fall is here..I spent most of my weekend sick with a double ear Infection and Sinus Infection but i did sneak outside for a few minutes and wow to my surprise the leaves are beginning to change color!!!!BEAUTIFUL!

~Abby helped me put up the fall decor last week~~

12 words from my friends!:

Becca said...

Sorry you are not feeling well. Yuck! Hope you're better soon.

Love,
Becca

April said...

Leslie..I cannot believe it, I am on cloud 9!!!! We are still in shock, I cannot wait to have Pink..I will let you know as soon as I know...thank you for praying for us..

jill marie said...

ugh, I hate to be sick... I hope you are better SOOOOON!

Amy said...

Sorry you arent better yet, I miss the change of seasons

Rhonda said...

I am sooooo sorry Leslie. Ear infections and sinus infections are definitely NOT fun. Thinking of you and hoping and praying you feel better soon.
Love, Rhonda

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Could you please send fall down south now?????? It will be 85 here today.

I am ready for some cooler weather!!!

Sorry you are sick.

Andrea

Anna Grace`s Jie Jie said...

I am SO glad fall is here!! So sorry you aren't feeling well!

Rachel said...

My oh my - hope you are feeling better today! I've noticed the leaves changing (and falling) here too - I still can't believe that summer is gone and fall is here.

Our Complete Family said...

Oh no, Oh no, Oh no~ you can't be sick! Get well soon hun! Sending get well hugs via this note! xo, Les

Heidi said...

I love fall! And we get none of it...it's 100 outside today. Hope you are feeling better!

Megan said...

I hope that you are feeling better soon! This is the BEST time of year!

Carrie said...

They are changing here too, but with all the rain they are sure to come down fast.

I love your decorations. Abby looks very into Fall.

I hope you are feeling better. Being sick is awful.